Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,516 to 1,520 of 1520
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    The best that can happen is landing #1 and 6th pick, worst, lose Dallas' pick and I believe 9th pick would be our 1st pick. Keep fingers crossed hoping for the best possible scenario to help with our rebuild quicker...
    Landing Zion and Cam would be a beautiful draft. Trade a next years unprotected pick, Bazemore, and Miles Plumme for LBJ if the Lakers are that desperate to get rid of him. Re-sign Vince, Sign Danny Green, Al Horford, and Patric Beverly to team friendly one year deals...

Young/ Beverly
    Green/ Huerter
    LBJ/ Carter/Reddish
    Collins/Williamson
    Horford/Williamson

Yep make both Rooks earn they’re minutes! And who better than LBJ, for Zion to learn from!..... everything thing after the first line is a dream and a damn good one.

If Atlanta lands number 2, would you offer Trae Young for Ben Simmons?
    Last edited by SB75; 04-15-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    If Atlanta lands number 2, would you offer Trae Young for Ben Simmons?
    I can't answer that one bc I like Trae a lot. Not only as a player but as a person. Morant looks like a star. If we had #2, how about we trade that pick and Dallas' pick for number 1? Then put 2 or all 3 2nd rd picks to move up in draft. Atlanta would look more attractive in the basketball world where more players would entertain the idea of playing here. Got a solid young team and a good coach.

?Prince?
    Collins
    Williamson
    Young
    ???

Huerter
    Len
    Spellman
    Carter (wants play another year)
    Bembry
    ???
    ???
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    I can't answer that one bc I like Trae a lot. Not only as a player but as a person. Morant looks like a star. If we had #2, how about we trade that pick and Dallas' pick for number 1? Then put 2 or all 3 2nd rd picks to move up in draft. Atlanta would look more attractive in the basketball world where more players would entertain the idea of playing here. Got a solid young team and a good coach.

?Prince?
    Collins
    Williamson
    Young
    ???

Huerter
    Len
    Spellman
    Carter (wants play another year)
    Bembry
    ???
    ???
    ???
    PHX is about the only team I see as of now that would entertain trading down for Morant or possibly even taking him #1.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    PHX is about the only team I see as of now that would entertain trading down for Morant or possibly even taking him #1.
    Yeah but wouldn't be surprised if they aim for Williamson either. I just thought it's a shot (very slim) for the Hawks. Hey, we could land 1 and 6 but again, VERY slim lol. 10.5% at #1 doesn't put it out of discussion...