Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,611 of 1611
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I do not understand the Okongwu pick at all especially when you have Collins playing the 4 spot and Capella at the 5 playing center and Onyeka basically plays center...unless you move Collins to the 3 spot and have him play small forward and have Onyeka at the 4 (PF) and Capela at the 5 (C)
    Capela def would be blocking OKONGWU which has me to believe something else is up their their sleeves. Maybe a team contacted the Hawks on making a trade for Okongwu or Capela will be on the move. If a team made an offer to the Hawks for Okongwu, I think it would already have been done. Not sure what else to think here. I actually like him even tho he's 6'9". He very physical....

I think the Mays pick was a steal at 50. Not sure if he's underrated being he spent 4 years in college but she shows some promises...

I grind it, Iíve always said Capela wasnít the long term fix. Heís a player that should help the Hawks get to the playoffs next season. And I also reiterate any player the Hawks drafted was likely coming off the bench this year. With the way Bam played this year and every comparing him to Bam, his stock soared and he look as if he knew he was the Hawks pick, the commentators knew, so apparently it wasnít a surprise.

As far as him as a player, this feels like an Al Horford type pick. Heís not a star, I donít see a 20/10 type guy, but a damn good player. He will win Atl over much like Horford did my making the hustle plays and grinding. And that worked out well for us.

Does anyone know anything of signing Bogdan? There was an article stating he's gonna sign an offer sheet at 3pm. Or maybe delayed to avoid a sign and trade?

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Does anyone know anything of signing Bogdan? There was an article stating he's gonna sign an offer sheet at 3pm. Or maybe delayed to avoid a sign and trade?
    Is getting him is a huge domino in the chase for the freak in 21í! Bogdon is the guy he wanted in Mil, he was vocal about it to management, and the two talk often. Although it will have to be a sign n trade now, this is a huge GET for the Hawks.

Travis said he also made it clear DG his primary role would be to back up Collins. Thatís an expensive reserve. That being said I do like that it doesnít block Cam or Hunter for competing for the starting SF slot. Iím going Cam will win it.

Collins, Hunter, and Desmond for Freak🤤, AD landed several first, which the Hawks could part with if they donít over pay on young players.

Without Freak, we should be a playoff team. With Freak, we should be a contender. We should also have whoever worked with John on his three point shot, work with the Freak immediately!

Trae/ Rondo
    Bogdon/ Dunn
    Cam/ Kev
    Freak/ Gd
    Capela/ O....

Capela may have to be added for salary cap purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SB75 View Post
    Is getting him is a huge domino in the chase for the freak in 21í! Bogdon is the guy he wanted in Mil, he was vocal about it to management, and the two talk often. Although it will have to be a sign n trade now, this is a huge GET for the Hawks.

Travis said he also made it clear DG his primary role would be to back up Collins. Thatís an expensive reserve. That being said I do like that it doesnít block Cam or Hunter for competing for the starting SF slot. Iím going Cam will win it.

Collins, Hunter, and Desmond for Freak🤤, AD landed several first, which the Hawks could part with if they donít over pay on young players.

Without Freak, we should be a playoff team. With Freak, we should be a contender. We should also have whoever worked with John on his three point shot, work with the Freak immediately!

Trae/ Rondo
    Bogdon/ Dunn
    Cam/ Kev
    Freak/ Gd
    Capela/ O....

Capela may have to be added for salary cap purposes.
    Man, I hope you're right. That's def would push us as among top best teams. Who Desmond? If Dedmon, he's already gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Man, I hope you're right. That's def would push us as among top best teams. Who Desmond? If Dedmon, he's already gone.
    I actually didnít know that, wow. Looking on spotrac.com the Hawks are in great shape salary wise to make moves.