Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,561 to 1,573 of 1573
  1. #1561
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,759
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Every lottery teams and every fans wanted number 1 pick (Williamson) and Pels got their wish. Maybe the Hawks will get their turn next season...


    Reddish
    Wiseman
    Collins
    Young
    Hayes

    Huerter
    Washington
    Cameron
    Bembry
    Len
    Spellman
    ???
    Typo.... James Weismann, John Collins, and Hayes wouldnt all start together.
    Pg Young
    SG Huerter or Reddish
    SF Reddish or ???
    PF Collins
    C Weismann

    Bench hopefully
    Beverly
    Huerter or. ????
    Bembry
    Doumbouya
    Len

    Spellman
    Clark
    ???

    Im not convinced Huerter has to be a starter. Dont get me wrong, I think he has the talent. But depending on how the team is constructed, he might be a better fit for a super sub, and I believe Cam can function highly at the two or three.....

  2. #1562
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,521
    What I like of Reddish. While he can play 1-4 positions, I would prefer 2-4. Great having that flexibility. Alongside with Trae would be excellent. Huerter surprises many this season. He's got more than just shooting behind the arc. The Hawks did well picking him. Now would I say would I want him as a starter? It's if he keeps improving what he proved that would be the answer to that but it's great having a guy like him as your 6th man aka Crawford.

    You don't like my 2 PFs and a C idea? I was only thinking of having big guys on court with Trae lol. Just a scenario is all.

    I don't know man. A lot of rumors floating around. Take a bad contact off Pels for their 21st pick? That's a thought. Taking on Love and his heavy contract? What you think of Randle who's a FA? Too short? His style of play? So much looks to be waiting to happen in the NBA in next 20 hours. If I wake up hearing the Hawks got the number 1 pick, I'm gonna have to pinch myself hard so many times to make sure I'm not still dreaming. Yeah, sarcastic there but it's like big things waiting to happen and if that's the case, there's a good chance the Hawks would be involved...

  3. #1563
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,521
    I'm lost on our 41st (was it?). I thought it was a little too soon to give that up for a later 2nd pick when it could been useful with all kinds of changes that can happen in the next less than a day...

  4. #1564
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,521
    Hunter and Reddish. Nice move!

  5. #1565
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,759
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Hunter and Reddish. Nice move!
    We Gambled and won!

  6. #1566
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    vinh phuc
    Posts
    1
    "Tết Đon VIn - Tết của người Việt. Trang web hay nhất tại Việt Nam chia sẻ những gc nhn th vị về trải nghiệm Tết.
    Website: https://tetdoanvien.net/
    Số điện thoại: 0989921630
    Địa chỉ: Hng Vương, thnh phố Phc Yn, tỉnh Vĩnh Phc"

  7. #1567
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,521
    I can't say enough with how much the Hawks have done. I like the Spellman for Jones. Spellman was letting his bodyweight go out of control. May have trimmed back down but what about later years? Anyway, like Damian Jones. Just turned 24. Bruno looks legit and will add energy to the clubhouse. Reddish is the one I'm most excited about. After playing at Duke hurt and now had surgery, I'm hoping, and believe, he will be the player everyone projected him to be in his freshman year at Duke. Jabari Parker could revive his career here in Atlanta. Another young guy with potential. If stays healthy, would be a plus as a scorer off the bench. I just like the depth. In future look for a strong backup for Trae. Let these guys develop and boy they will be FUN to watch!!!

  8. #1568
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,759
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    I can't say enough with how much the Hawks have done. I like the Spellman for Jones. Spellman was letting his bodyweight go out of control. May have trimmed back down but what about later years? Anyway, like Damian Jones. Just turned 24. Bruno looks legit and will add energy to the clubhouse. Reddish is the one I'm most excited about. After playing at Duke hurt and now had surgery, I'm hoping, and believe, he will be the player everyone projected him to be in his freshman year at Duke. Jabari Parker could revive his career here in Atlanta. Another young guy with potential. If stays healthy, would be a plus as a scorer off the bench. I just like the depth. In future look for a strong backup for Trae. Let these guys develop and boy they will be FUN to watch!!!
    I agree.... Reddish was my guy from the start, so Im most excited about him. Parker could revive his a career putting up points off the bench and become a very nice trade asset come deadline time. I think Crabtree and Chandler to a lesser extent, could also become trade assets if they play well.

    Bruno should be a hard nosed high energy player and I do see some Leonard in Hunter as well as a little Draymond, with a dash of a less athletic Shawn Marion.

    In a perfect world...... the Nets make the 8th seed, we miss the playoffs, and land the number one pick. Chandler, Crabtree, and Parker are traded for future first round picks. We are well positioned for the future..... I also like Coach, dont love him, but I do like him.

    Reddish will start tonight!

  9. #1569
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,521
    How about some Trae love? He's making Donic look like an avg player. Just 2 games in but very promising. Reddish still behind after late start preseason. He'll get there. Hunter looks great. Pierce? He's the perfect fit for this squad. I just love where we're heading!

    It's funny, been telling my buddies watch Parker start playing what fans expected out of him and we trade him for future picks. I'm 50/50 On the Hawks making playoffs. Hunter filling in smoothly and Fernandez may jump in front of Alex for the starting role. I predict Reddish be the one to watch bc I think he keep getting better finding his zone as season progresses....

  10. #1570
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,759
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    How about some Trae love? He's making Donic look like an avg player. Just 2 games in but very promising. Reddish still behind after late start preseason. He'll get there. Hunter looks great. Pierce? He's the perfect fit for this squad. I just love where we're heading!

    It's funny, been telling my buddies watch Parker start playing what fans expected out of him and we trade him for future picks. I'm 50/50 On the Hawks making playoffs. Hunter filling in smoothly and Fernandez may jump in front of Alex for the starting role. I predict Reddish be the one to watch bc I think he keep getting better finding his zone as season progresses....
    Reddish has been better than most rookies defensively. Offensively hes not off to a great start. I think hell find his shot eventually. I did like the way he looked off the few pick n rolls he ran as the ball handler.

    Bruno has been excellent! However O do temper my expectations, as that excellence has come against back ups. Hes been better than Alex, but I dont think Alex gets a quick hook barring injury. However if he keeps out playing Alex a switch could be made, just not under ten games in.

    Important to remember through the good and the bad, weve only played 3 games.

  11. #1571
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,345
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    How about some Trae love? He's making Donic look like an avg player. Just 2 games in but very promising. Reddish still behind after late start preseason. He'll get there. Hunter looks great. Pierce? He's the perfect fit for this squad. I just love where we're heading!

    It's funny, been telling my buddies watch Parker start playing what fans expected out of him and we trade him for future picks. I'm 50/50 On the Hawks making playoffs. Hunter filling in smoothly and Fernandez may jump in front of Alex for the starting role. I predict Reddish be the one to watch bc I think he keep getting better finding his zone as season progresses....

    LOL Trae is great but you guys are delusional and in factual denial...

    https://twitter.com/NBA_Math/status/1199008595204927488

  12. #1572
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,521
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    LOL Trae is great but you guys are delusional and in factual denial...

    https://twitter.com/NBA_Math/status/1199008595204927488
    I stated that with 2 games in, homie. Gee, DH can avg 30pts/gm 2 games in but it's ok to bring up one's 2 games stats to start season and it was tremendous effort by Trae. Now, no way Trae producing higher level as Doncic. Good for him as its good to see a rising star. You can say I'm delusional just stating Trae is better just 2 games in, but it was a fact. His TOs what's hurting him but the 27.5pts/gm and 8.4 assists/gm really isn't too shabby...

  13. #1573
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,759
    Reddish with his best game of the season. 25 pts and 6 rebounds. This is the type of player I think he can become. I hope they really break down the film with him on why he produced tonight and how he can continue this type of production. When we add Wiseman in the draft and a couple of veterans, we will be ready to start Winning!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •