Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599
  1. #1591
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,869
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    We have a lot going for us right now. While both Young and Collins been getting the spotlight, I really like what I'm seeing in Reddish and Hunter. Both look very promising especially Reddish as of late (thanks to Carter). I see a bright future with what we have now and adding another piece or two is just bonus! While Tree been very exciting to watch, I've been thrilled by the improvements of Reddish that I see a 20+/6/4 player in him with good D.

    My question for you, SB75, what are your thoughts on finding the right SG to play alongside with Tree? Man, if we got lucky to get Wiseman I would be thrilled to sign Derozan...


    Collins
    Wiseman
    Reddish
    Young
    Derozan

    Hunter
    Huerter
    Capela (2 more yrs I believe)
    Goodwin
    Fernando
    Bembry
    Deep shooter (2nd rd pick)
    I think as of today Cam is a two/ three able to play either, and Hunter is a three. So as of today, I think itís Cam. While I do think as his body matures he may become more of a three, so the Hawks may have to look at that down the road,

    I donít see the fit right now with DeMar. Heís an exceptional player, so I wouldnít be opposed, but the fit is off for me. Heís more of a slasher and Iso player. I also wonder if that would slow the development of Reddish, Huerter, or Hunter? If the Hawks choose to address the wing position, Iíd like them to go after an established 3 and D player who understands his role, and can assist in the development of the three mentioned above.

    If Iím the Hawks ( and most are not going to like this), Iíd offer John, Dedmon, and future first ( not 2020) picks for Anteokounmpo. He is the only player outside of Anthony Davis, the Hawks should consider parting with assets fit to get ahead of the rebuild curb. Davis is not likely to leave LA. I canít say the same about the Greek Freak in Mil. It would be a huge risk and I would be unwilling to add Trae, Cam, or this years pick in the deal.

    If not I think the Hawks would have to be one of the teams on a short list he should consider in FA. The Hawks will be a playoff team if healthy next season, with or without him. We should be a very intriguing landing spot for him....

    Trae/ Jeff
    Cam/ Huerter
    Hunter/?????
    Anteokounmpo/Skal
    Capela/ Bruno

    Now that would be awesome. If not Iíd resign John, but not to a max deal. His offense is to dependent on Trae to max him. If they do, I think he will be traded.
    Last edited by SB75; 02-24-2020 at 12:28 PM.

  2. #1592
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    For the Hawks to get Giannis it would take a lot

  3. #1593
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    For the Hawks to get Giannis it would take a lot
    No doubt. Theyíd want Something similar to what the Lakers gave up. That being said Collins ( all be it suspended at one point) has done a lot more to establish his self than anyone the Lakers gave up at that time. That being said it will take another young player and picks. If the Hawks are blessed enough to land in a position to draft Weismann, I would not include that pick, Trae, nor Cam. However I wouldnít give up the package the Lakers gave. As we donít have the pull of an LA, we donít LeBron, nor any assurances from his agent. So as stated above Collins would have to be included, maybe Huerter, and future picks.

    If the pick is not too 3, offering it and Collins should get the ball rolling. As far as LA, I thought they gave to much. However they backed themselves in a corner with all the talk. I thought they should have been able to hold onto Ball in the deal. We would not be in that same position. As we wouldnít be talking about it for a year.

    Greek Freak has said all the right things, however the modern NBA just doesnít keep superstars in small markets. Tim Duncan May be the loan exception and even he is from a past generation. Atlanta is a top ten Market, just takes a winner!

  4. #1594
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Saw a Draft Lottery simulation just last night and in this simulation it has the Hawks picking at #2 and drafting at #2 and with that pick choose Anthony Edwards with their pick

  5. #1595
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Saw a Draft Lottery simulation just last night and in this simulation it has the Hawks picking at #2 and drafting at #2 and with that pick choose Anthony Edwards with their pick
    Who went number one? And do you support that pick, if it goes as the mock simulated it?

  6. #1596
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    In the mock draft simulation it had LaMelo going #1 and it had him going to the Detroit Pistons and honestly I could see it...but Edwards going #2 and playing for his hometown Hawks is almost destiny

  7. #1597
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Just saw the updates for the mocks and it has the Hawks taking PF Onyeka Okongwu as far as the Hawks draft board goes; I would say the future looks bright for the Hawks team

  8. #1598
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    6
    Mock draft 2020 during to a report of abraham-hicks-italy com:

    1 *Golden St. Anthony Edwards 6-5 225 SG Georgia Fr.
    2 *Cleveland Obi Toppin 6-9 220 PF Dayton So.
    3 Minnesota LaMelo Ball 6-8 180 PG USA Intl.
    4 Atlanta James Wiseman 7-1 235 C Memphis Fr.
    5 Detroit Killian Hayes 6-5 195 PG France Intl.
    6 New York Devin Vassell 6-7 200 SG Florida St. So.
    7 Chicago Tyrese Haliburton 6-5 185 PG Iowa St. So.
    8 Charlotte Onyeka Okongwu 6-9 235 PF/C USC Fr.
    9 Washington Deni Avdija 6-9 210 SF Israel Intl.
    10 Phoenix Isaac Okoro 6-6 215 SG/SF Auburn Fr.
    11 San Antonio Cole Anthony 6-3 185 PG North Carolina Fr.
    12 Sacramento Precious Achiuwa 6-9 225 PF Memphis Fr.
    13 New Orleans Aaron Nesmith 6-6 215 SG/SF Vanderbilt So.
    14 Portland Daniel Oturu 6-10 240 C Minnesota So.
    15 Orlando Patrick Williams 6-7 215 SF/PF Florida St. Fr.
    16 *Minnesota Theo Maledon 6-5 175 PG France Intl.
    17 *Boston RJ Hampton 6-4 175 PG/SG USA Intl.
    18 *Milwaukee Tyrese Maxey 6-2 190 SG Kentucky Fr.
    19 *Brooklyn Kira Lewis 6-3 170 PG Alabama So.
    20 *Philadelphia Vernon Carey 6-10 265 PF/C Duke Fr.
    21 Dallas Josh Green 6-5 200 SG Arizona Fr.
    22 *Memphis Nico Mannion 6-3 190 PG Arizona Fr.
    23 *Denver Jaden McDaniels 6-10 185 SF/PF Washington Fr.
    24 Miami Reggie Perry 6-9 250 PF Mississippi St. So.
    25 *New York Jalen Smith 6-10 215 PF Maryland So.
    26 Boston Jahmius Ramsey 6-3 190 PG/SG Texas Tech Fr.
    27 *Oklahoma Cty Isaiah Stewart 6-9 250 PF/C Washington Fr.
    28 Toronto Saddiq Bey 6-8 215 SF Villanova So.
    29 LA Lakers Elijah Hughes 6-6 215 SG Syracuse Jr.
    30 *Boston Tyler Bey 6-7 215 SF/PF Colorado Jr.
    Last edited by Ser; 06-25-2020 at 01:30 PM.

  9. #1599
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Mock draft 2020:

    1 *Golden St. Anthony Edwards 6-5 225 SG Georgia Fr.
    2 *Cleveland Obi Toppin 6-9 220 PF Dayton So.
    3 Minnesota LaMelo Ball 6-8 180 PG USA Intl.
    4 Atlanta James Wiseman 7-1 235 C Memphis Fr.
    5 Detroit Killian Hayes 6-5 195 PG France Intl.
    6 New York Devin Vassell 6-7 200 SG Florida St. So.
    7 Chicago Tyrese Haliburton 6-5 185 PG Iowa St. So.
    8 Charlotte Onyeka Okongwu 6-9 235 PF/C USC Fr.
    9 Washington Deni Avdija 6-9 210 SF Israel Intl.
    10 Phoenix Isaac Okoro 6-6 215 SG/SF Auburn Fr.
    11 San Antonio Cole Anthony 6-3 185 PG North Carolina Fr.
    12 Sacramento Precious Achiuwa 6-9 225 PF Memphis Fr.
    13 New Orleans Aaron Nesmith 6-6 215 SG/SF Vanderbilt So.
    14 Portland Daniel Oturu 6-10 240 C Minnesota So.
    15 Orlando Patrick Williams 6-7 215 SF/PF Florida St. Fr.
    16 *Minnesota Theo Maledon 6-5 175 PG France Intl.
    17 *Boston RJ Hampton 6-4 175 PG/SG USA Intl.
    18 *Milwaukee Tyrese Maxey 6-2 190 SG Kentucky Fr.
    19 *Brooklyn Kira Lewis 6-3 170 PG Alabama So.
    20 *Philadelphia Vernon Carey 6-10 265 PF/C Duke Fr.
    21 Dallas Josh Green 6-5 200 SG Arizona Fr.
    22 *Memphis Nico Mannion 6-3 190 PG Arizona Fr.
    23 *Denver Jaden McDaniels 6-10 185 SF/PF Washington Fr.
    24 Miami Reggie Perry 6-9 250 PF Mississippi St. So.
    25 *New York Jalen Smith 6-10 215 PF Maryland So.
    26 Boston Jahmius Ramsey 6-3 190 PG/SG Texas Tech Fr.
    27 *Oklahoma Cty Isaiah Stewart 6-9 250 PF/C Washington Fr.
    28 Toronto Saddiq Bey 6-8 215 SF Villanova So.
    29 LA Lakers Elijah Hughes 6-6 215 SG Syracuse Jr.
    30 *Boston Tyler Bey 6-7 215 SF/PF Colorado Jr.
    Iíd definitely be on board if it plays out this way, But I guess you could say Iím pro Weismann so......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •