Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12,381

    Allen Iverson Documentary

    Anybody see this? Great stuff. Not too long, only 23 minutes. I miss this guy very much... if only he was willing to accept a lesser role. At 5 years old he became the man of the house and was expected to go to school all day AND make money on the side for his family. Crazy **** man. WTF young Iverson was almost traded to the Clippers?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uwaq-B21vo
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 06-22-2013 at 04:25 PM.


    "Blake Griffin. You are nothing more than a high school bully!"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    739
    Legendary player. Had he not been a nuisance he would've been at least top 20 all-time with a crack at top 10. Another what if scenario....ehh

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,212
    Legend. Most PSD posters live only in the present tho. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but you wont get much feedback for a magnificent documentary video.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    739
    I am 22 years of age and most certainly acknowledge AI as one of the greatest ever. He was a beast. All heart and great talent. He was that good no joke.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12,381
    When people talk top 5 SG's all time I'm surprised he almost never gets mention. He has one hell of a resume in a relatively short amount of time.

    Kobe
    Wade
    Jordan
    Dr J
    Iverson?
    Big O?

    I mean he's on a very small list.


    "Blake Griffin. You are nothing more than a high school bully!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    109,766
    It should be titled the life of a Moron

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,742
    Iverson is overrated. Give him respect, top 20 player if he at least won one ring. Dude was horrible efficiently.

  8. 06-22-2013, 07:42 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    739
    AI was better than Wade in his prime. Certainly more skilled and talented but being the headcase that he is was his ultimate downfall. He had it, the potential and everything.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,742
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmLaker View Post
    AI was better than Wade in his prime. Certainly more skilled and talented but being the headcase that he is was his ultimate downfall. He had it, the potential and everything.
    Yeah, taking 27 shots a game was the only thing he was good for. No disrespect, but Iverson was just a better scorer. I'm not even sure he was a great defender.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,212
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Iverson is overrated. Give him respect, top 20 player if he at least won one ring. Dude was horrible efficiently.
    You're overly overrated a lot badly tho

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,212
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Yeah, taking 27 shots a game was the only thing he was good for. No disrespect, but Iverson was just a better scorer. I'm not even sure he was a great defender.
    It's pretty obvious ur just defending your Wade. Which is typical for any Heat fan, nothing new. Iverson was better than Wade. If he had Shaq like your Wade did he would have won with ease. Did he not bring himself to the NBA finals with a average roster? That is something Wade has never done.

    Defensively I can't say he was better. Better at steals yes

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,674
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    It's pretty obvious ur just defending your Wade. Which is typical for any Heat fan, nothing new. Iverson was better than Wade. If he had Shaq like your Wade did he would have won with ease. Did he not bring himself to the NBA finals with a average roster? That is something Wade has never done.

    Defensively I can't say he was better. Better at steals yes
    maybe he was but now its not even comparison in terms of all time ranking
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,212
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    maybe he was but now its not even comparison in terms of all time ranking
    Sure. not in all-time ranking. But we were talking about who was better in prime. Which was AI.

    Really rings are what make or break an all-time ranking in mosts eyes. AI never had a shot at a title with the Philly supporting cast he had.

    Wade would have been no different if he never had Shaq, Lebron. But he did get them. And they did win. So yes he's higher on the all-time ranking list

  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Anybody see this? Great stuff. Not too long, only 23 minutes. I miss this guy very much... if only he was willing to accept a lesser role. At 5 years old he became the man of the house and was expected to go to school all day AND make money on the side for his family. Crazy **** man. WTF young Iverson was almost traded to the Clippers?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uwaq-B21vo
    hes been willing too for 2 years

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    When people talk top 5 SG's all time I'm surprised he almost never gets mention. He has one hell of a resume in a relatively short amount of time.

    Kobe
    Wade
    Jordan
    Dr J
    Iverson?
    Big O?

    I mean he's on a very small list.
    ....wth?
    it should be more like

    Jordan
    West
    Kobe
    Dexler
    Iverson
    if you where to shoehorn AI into the top 5 witch personally i wouldn't bother at this point mabye a year ago id have aruged it but wade has pretty much eclipsed Iverson now

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •