Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 288 1231151101 ... LastLast

Timberwolves Trade/Ideas/News Thread 1.0

ITS ABOUT TIME!

after thinking about the Knicks rumors... it really doesn't make a lot of sense for us outside of shump they don't have many assets that fit our needs. Chandler v Pek is meh almost a wash.

Hawk this sticky
    Last edited by ZamboniCub; 06-18-2013 at 08:01 PM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Shved and Pek for Lebron.

id do it! ill try another one.... love, rubio for kobe!

Williams and Barea for CP3

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

News now have Williams and Luke for Tyson Chandler. I think this is a option only if we lose Pek. If not, keeping Williams is better then adding Tyson Chandler? I think we have enough defense the last couple of years and our only offense threat is depend on Love.

Any trade that has us getting Chandler is horrible. I would much rather have Pekovic and he wouldn't cost almost 15M a year to keep. If we're moving D-Will to the Knicks a return package would have to include Shumpert simple as that.

I'm starting to wonder if Shabazz Muhammed has a promise from the Timberwolves because According Jerry Zgoda on twitter he didn't have an injured Ankle when after he left the Target Center. A few days later he couldn't work out for Utah because he had an injured Ankle. The timing seems a little fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    id do it! ill try another one.... love, rubio for kobe!
    I wouldn't trade Luke for Kobe

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Boda View Post
    Any trade that has us getting Chandler is horrible. I would much rather have Pekovic and he wouldn't cost almost 15M a year to keep. If we're moving D-Will to the Knicks a return package would have to include Shumpert simple as that.
    Chandler is better than Pek, and would be a 2 year deal instead of committing money long term to Pek.

Not that I am advocating it, but I wouldn't cry about it if that happens.

I don't know if I would give up Dwill for Chandler but our defense would definitely improve and can you imagine how many alley oops Rubio would throw to Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Chandler is better than Pek, and would be a 2 year deal instead of committing money long term to Pek.

Not that I am advocating it, but I wouldn't cry about it if that happens.
    I won't mind either, but giving up Williams for Chandler...is pretty much out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I wouldn't trade Luke for Kobe
    Dude, you are out of your mind, Kobe is a superstar. He has playoff and championship experience, he is a baller and would lead our young wolves to the ship. Love and Rubio is not even enough for kobe, it would be a steal for the wolves, highway robbery against the lakers. The wolves may even need to throw in pek in a s&t.

10 years ago maybe, today, he doesnt hold that value, especially with his contract.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

it was sarcasm

Page 1 of 288 1231151101 ... LastLast