Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Another thing I don't understand about the Xbox 1. What is up with the huge box? The PS4 is like 40% smaller and 50% more powerful. IDK what Microsoft was thinking.
    I think they want it to be clear what the X1 is and isn't. It isn't a pack it up and bring it over to your friends house to play Mario console. It's meant to sit on a entertainment center. They really are aiming for adults.

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I think they want it to be clear what the X1 is and isn't. It isn't a pack it up and bring it over to your friends house to play Mario console. It's meant to sit on a entertainment center. They really are aiming for adults.
    Haha for adults. "Mario". Nice troll answer. This guy is killing me.

I wouldn't say adults, they are more aiming for casual gamer types

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    I wouldn't say adults, they are more aiming for casual gamer types
    Yes I think casual gamers tend to be older (I'm talking 30 plus). Which is why they also pushed the NFL exclusive ****, which doesn't even appeal to me.
    Last edited by ATL#22; 06-17-2013 at 05:30 PM.

The Cult of Gattis

Haha for adults. "Mario". Nice troll answer. This guy is killing me.
    How is that trolling? That's a Wii game and it's a popular game for friends to get together. Its the downside or something to consider for the X1 because to pack it up you would have to bring the Kinect also. Clearly that's not what its intended for.
    Last edited by ATL#22; 06-17-2013 at 05:49 PM.

The Cult of Gattis

Please don't turn this into an argument thread, lets just keep it about the ps4.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Please don't turn this into an argument thread, lets just keep it about the ps4.
    I really wasn't trying to. Just stating that Xbox isn't intended to be packed up and moved. For some people that could be a reason to get the PS4

The Cult of Gattis

There is a rumor that PS4 would hit late October, 29th to be exact. Would put it out the day BF4 and Assassin's Creed 4 launches.

There is a rumor that PS4 would hit late October, 29th to be exact. Would put it out the day BF4 and Assassin's Creed 4 launches.
    Would make sense. I know many have said November but with many games coming in October it has to be before or same day.

Actually I heard it would be around November from a Sony employee. It could all be speculation at this point, but October seems a lil too soon.

Here's a few other details I also heard today:

--- The PS4 allows people to resume games instantly upon turning on the system (no startup time) from where they were when they turned the system off.
    --- Gamers can charge the DualShock 4 controller while PS4 is on standby.
    --- The PS4 is 3D capable but it is not a focus.
    --- 4K TV is capable but no for games.
    --- All PS4 games will be available as digital downloads.
    --- A PlayStation app called 'PlayStation App' is coming to Android and iOS that allows the device to act as a second screen (a la SmartGlass) as well as purchase content and have it directly downloaded to your system. It stands to reason that this will also include messaging on the go and other stuff like that
    --- The DualShock 4 Touchpad resolution is 1920x900 (In relation to game resolution)
    Last edited by TeamSeattle; 06-17-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Heard Sony was trying to get the release date close to Black Friday as possible.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

I just don't see next gen Titles coming out before the next gen consoles come out.

Three weeks before black Friday would put them in a good spot, you get the early rush and pre orders done before then and have it all ready to go when it rolls around.

Yes I think casual gamers tend to be older (I'm talking 30 plus). Which is why they also pushed the NFL exclusive ****, which doesn't even appeal to me.
    Eh, I'd say "casual" gamers come at all ages. From your 12-15 yr old who only plays CoD to the people who only stick to iOS phone games. The fact it's development is geared towards those types is off-putting to me.

Id get the ps4 if i can afford it, looks epic. Love the no loading feature and the offline controller charging feature

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast