Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1276
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2017 View Post
    Days Gone is superb a great game. Go buy one, guys. I'm sure you're going to like it.
    Bought it about a month ago when it was on sale for $35 or $40. Played for about an hour then took it out of my PS4. Traded it in the next day.

An older game, but, Assassinís Creed: Syndicate is an awesome game. I love the AC series, but, after the trash that was Unity, I feared what was next. I only wish I played it earlier. Origins and Odyssey are also amazing (I liked Origins better, Cleopatra fan here).

Heads up to anyone who has a PS Plus subscription. MLB The Show 19 and The Last of Us Remastered are the free games for October. Very happy with The Show 19, I decided against getting it this year so this is a nice freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by DethRidesAHorse View Post
    An older game, but, Assassinís Creed: Syndicate is an awesome game. I love the AC series, but, after the trash that was Unity, I feared what was next. I only wish I played it earlier. Origins and Odyssey are also amazing (I liked Origins better, Cleopatra fan here).
    Yeah, Assassins Creed is an awesome series. After a couple mediocre games, it has picked back up with Origins and Odyssey. I have over 100 hours in Odyssey from the main story and all the DLC, very unlike me to have played a single game that much, that is how much I enjoyed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Heads up to anyone who has a PS Plus subscription. MLB The Show 19 and The Last of Us Remastered are the free games for October. Very happy with The Show 19, I decided against getting it this year so this is a nice freebie.

Yeah, Assassins Creed is an awesome series. After a couple mediocre games, it has picked back up with Origins and Odyssey. I have over 100 hours in Odyssey from the main story and all the DLC, very unlike me to have played a single game that much, that is how much I enjoyed the game.
    Nice, I platinumed Odyssey, I can't remember how many hours it took, though. Such a great game.

I saw that MLB was going to be free in October, cried like a baby. I already finished The Last of Us, though. Waiting impatiently for part 2.

PS5 set to drop Holiday 2020, which is what I figured. It will also be called...wait for it...Playstation 5!

No PS5 thread, but they really nailed the new logo:

Quote Originally Posted by rohitemmanuel View Post
    Suggest me the best game in PS4 which can be of a similar kind like PUBG

PS5 pre-orders went very smoothly tonight lol

Can you get one?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I just recently purchased a PS4. I bought Madden 20 and the show 20. The games have been good so far. Some issues I have with Madden, myself, a brother, and a cousin a few yrs back played a season as every team. Does anyone know if this is possible on Madden 20? To have every team get picked up in season mode by 3-4 people? Issue i have with the show is the internet is always cutting out. Its not a big deal cause I like playing in franchise mode but why I am I always getting booted? I have pretty decent internet so I don't think it's my end.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Can you get one?
    No lol

I got as far as adding one to my cart on best buys website and spammed the checkout button for 2 hrs, just kept reverting me back to my cart until it said sold out.

I did manage to get one on Amazon during the 5 minutes they were available, but I'd really rather get it at best buy since I work for the company and get the extended warranty for next to nothing. Plus, if there are issues it's a lot easier to return it to a store rather than online.

Just waiting for best buy to get them again and try to pre-order one. Then flip my Amazon ordered one right before Xmas.

Good I'll buy yours.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I got a PS5 pre order from target. It was definitely a **** show though.

Anybody get an Xbox today?

how do you think, should i buy the PS5 now, or it is still ok to play on PS4?
    and i also find out good affiliate programs list and want to share it with you!
    check it https://blog.leadbit.com/affiliate-programs-webcam/
    Last edited by foootballlller; 09-27-2020 at 07:05 PM. Reason: made mistake

I've always had a Playstation. More friends of mine have an Xbox though so I may make the switch.

I'm always hesitant to get launch consoles. Is that risky or do the warranties (manufacturer or otherwise ) cover any risks that may entail?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast