Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Nice job of reading part of the article and ignoring the part where it says the ps4 is selling 2:1..... also nice job making up that 4:1 number.
    Sorry about the 4:1, it was 2:1. I read the whole article I apologize for the incorrect info.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15:26463840
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Nice job of reading part of the article and ignoring the part where it says the ps4 is selling 2:1..... also nice job making up that 4:1 number.
    Sorry about the 4:1, it was 2:1. I read the whole article I apologize for the incorrect info.
    Its all good.... sorry if my post made it sound like i was being a dick. I didnt intend to come off that way lol.

We all know that sony will win the world sales amount (japan gets them that), but id have to believe that total sales being 2:1 right now is music to microsofts ears.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/06/17/pr...x-one-preview/

This looks really cool. I'm glad its F2P because I've never played anything like it and I'd be hesitant to shell out 50 bucks for it.

The Cult of Gattis

Rumor that Gamestop is no longer selling preorders. The allotment that Microsoft gave them was very limited. Looks like it might be pretty rare around the holiday season.

1. They are still on Game Stops website.

2. There will be 2 SKU's

The first SKU is the day one edition with a custom console and controller along with DLC. So it would make sense that those would sell out since you don't want to be selling "Day One" edition consoles months after launch.

Amaon sold out of their first run and Microsoft after 24 hours put the pre orders back up. If Microsoft was having issues with production they would be pulled across the board.

Shortly after Microsoft and Sony held their E3 press conferences on June 10, GameStop had pre-order SKUs in their system for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 respectively. With price points and launch windows announced, both systems were available for consumers to reserve almost immediately. Just over a week later, the pre-order SKU for Xbox One has been removed from GameStop’s system corporate-wide without explanation.

As of this morning, GameStop management has confirmed that they are not currently taking reserves on Xbox One. No official explanation has been given for the removal of the SKU at this time, and GameStop has not clarified whether or not they will re-open the reserve list at a later time. PlayStation 4 is still available for reserve, and Sony recently announced that GameStop has pledged to buy every PlayStation 4 they can get their hands on.
    http://gengame.net/2013/06/gamestop-...ne-pre-orders/
    Don't know how credible.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Rumor that Gamestop is no longer selling preorders. The allotment that Microsoft gave them was very limited. Looks like it might be pretty rare around the holiday season.
    Wow. I just got my order in. I don't think they are prepared for mass production yet

The Cult of Gattis

Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

GS is mad.

Something is fishy here Chicago. I'm concerned they are having problems

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    GS is mad.
    Maybe, Gamestop is retaliating against DRM.

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Wow. I just got my order in. I don't think they are prepared for mass production yet
    You're welcome

Go Braves/49ers!

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    This is what I have been thinking. I am thinking that MSFT isnt ready, but trying to rush since they knew PS4 was coming this year and didnt want to be super far behind.

I think this is why:

A) we dont know all the DRM info
    B) games werent on XB1's

I am sure things will correct themselves, but I think MSFT is trying to push this thing to quickly.

Microsoft is not behind. If they were having any sort of production issues they would have pulled pre orders from every place. Amazon sold out of their first set of pre orders and Microsoft after 24 hours gave them more. The same happened with Game Stop in stores and after 24 hours they received more. Even after Game Stop stopped taking pre orders you could still go on their website and pre order the stand alone system and different bundles.

All this was going on while Best Buy in store and online still had pre orders as well as Amazon on their second allotment.

And BTW the DRM was a godsend for GameStop. Everything Microsoft was doing was going to give select retailers more business. You could no longer

1. Buy or sell games through Ebay
    2. Buy or sell games with friends
    3. Buy or sell games at a pawn shop
    4. Buy or sell games through Craigslist
    5. Buy or sell games at mom and pop stores

Pretty much Best Buy, Amazon, and GameStop would have been your only choices. So no GameStop was not mad. Especially after the CEO gave Microsoft a tug job in an interview over their upcoming console before the reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Microsoft is not behind. If they were having any sort of production issues they would have pulled pre orders from every place. Amazon sold out of their first set of pre orders and Microsoft after 24 hours gave them more. The same happened with Game Stop in stores and after 24 hours they received more. Even after Game Stop stopped taking pre orders you could still go on their website and pre order the stand alone system and different bundles.

All this was going on while Best Buy in store and online still had pre orders as well as Amazon on their second allotment.

And BTW the DRM was a godsend for GameStop. Everything Microsoft was doing was going to give select retailers more business. You could no longer

1. Buy or sell games through Ebay
    2. Buy or sell games with friends
    3. Buy or sell games at a pawn shop
    4. Buy or sell games through Craigslist
    5. Buy or sell games at mom and pop stores

Pretty much Best Buy, Amazon, and GameStop would have been your only choices. So no GameStop was not mad. Especially after the CEO gave Microsoft a tug job in an interview over their upcoming console before the reveal.
    That is not a good thing. Getting closer to monopolizing any market is not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    That is not a good thing. Getting closer to monopolizing any market is not a good thing.
    Getting a tug job is always a good thing.

The Cult of Gattis

Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast