Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    500GB is too small of an HDD to support many games. There needs to be external options as it would be a ***** to delete and re-download games
    Yea and add the fact that out of the box XBox might have lower storage space because they have three operating systems in the XBone, so I'm guessing around 430GB out of the box.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Yea and add the fact that out of the box XBox might have lower storage space because they have three operating systems in the XBone, so I'm guessing around 430GB out of the box.
    http://www.exophase.com/60285/knack-...w-ps4-details/ Well there's that for the PS4.
    If you look carefully the dev unit had 385GB out of 423GB free space. When you factor in how manufacturers rate the drives you get actual usable space of 465GB. Now subtract that from what we saw on the crash screen and we get roughly 42GB of reserved system data that is not user accessible.
    Plus I'm not sure why having a replaceable HD is a big deal. The HD it comes with is 500 GB so if you switch it out, what are you doing to do with that 500 GB? Yeah you could upgrade it to 1 TB but you still have a 500 GB HD external.

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    http://www.exophase.com/60285/knack-...w-ps4-details/ Well there's that for the PS4.

Plus I'm not sure why having a replaceable HD is a big deal. The HD it comes with is 500 GB so if you switch it out, what are you doing to do with that 500 GB? Yeah you could upgrade it to 1 TB but you still have a 500 GB HD external.
    I understand that both systems will be bogged down but you can't deny the xbox will have less usable space because it have one more operating system that will be in use.

It wasn't really a complaint I was just stating something, sorry if it came off that way. Your right there are always external HD's for Xbox users to utilize.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    I understand that both systems will be bogged down but you can't deny the xbox will have less usable space because it have one more operating system that will be in use.

It wasn't really a complaint I was just stating something, sorry if it came off that way. Your right there are always external HD's for Xbox users to utilize.
    I didn't have any problem with it. Not sure how much but the PS4 should have a few more GB's available. For either I don't see an issue 500 GB is a good starting point and the ability to upgrade or use an external is perfect.

The Cult of Gattis

So i got a message from my cousin in law in Cyprus saying a game of his on the xbox wont read cause there is a scratch in the moddle of the disc. Trying to install it to the hard drive doesnt work and gets stuck at 23%... this is a perfect example to me of having the ability to share my game or if he had it on the hard drive from the get go.... now i have to figure out a way to get him a copy of the game since not many have xbox out there.
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

The Cult of Gattis

Over the last 24 demand for the Xbox One has exploded. http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Xbox-O...d-Shaker/12623
    What is surprising are the Xbox One early sales movement over the past 24 hours. Seemingly out of nowhere the Xbox One exploded onto Amazon's Movers and Shakers list and has run right up into the number two position. Most of the items on this list are cheaper software titles, not a $500 piece of hardware. Has something spurred Xbox One pre-orders over the past 24 hours? We simply do not know.

The Cult of Gattis

Over the last 24 demand for the Xbox One has exploded. http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Xbox-O...d-Shaker/12623
    What is surprising are the Xbox One early sales movement over the past 24 hours. Seemingly out of nowhere the Xbox One exploded onto Amazon's Movers and Shakers list and has run right up into the number two position. Most of the items on this list are cheaper software titles, not a $500 piece of hardware. Has something spurred Xbox One pre-orders over the past 24 hours? We simply do not know.

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by grkmaster View Post
    So i got a message from my cousin in law in Cyprus saying a game of his on the xbox wont read cause there is a scratch in the moddle of the disc. Trying to install it to the hard drive doesnt work and gets stuck at 23%... this is a perfect example to me of having the ability to share my game or if he had it on the hard drive from the get go.... now i have to figure out a way to get him a copy of the game since not many have xbox out there.
    Well it's a good thing the new Xbox installs discs as soon you put them in and start playing.

Quote Originally Posted by grkmaster View Post
    If there is anyway he can rent or borrow the game do that. Install it and then return the good disk to whereever he got it. It should then work with the scratched disk.

I want that driver seat with the steering wheel lol ... Fallon is a horrible driver !
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    Well it's a good thing the new Xbox installs discs as soon you put them in and start playing.
    yeah thats why i think its awesome that it does that.

Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    If there is anyway he can rent or borrow the game do that. Install it and then return the good disk to whereever he got it. It should then work with the scratched disk.
    hes got the american version of the console and not many rental places / people who have it down there.. I might have to ship the game to him.. luckily its the original black ops and one of my cousins has it to send there.
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Now that they hype of E3 is over and everyone got their thoughts on Microsoft out of their system some are reconsidering everything and sticking with what they have grown to like from Microsoft

Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Now that they hype of E3 is over and everyone got their thoughts on Microsoft out of their system some are reconsidering everything and sticking with what they have grown to like from Microsoft
    Or it could be this:

Amazon has since added four different PS4 Launch Day bundles in addition to the standard non-Launch Day console, fragmenting early PS4 sales between six different skus.
    PS4 is still leading 4:1
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15:26463626
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Or it could be this:

Amazon has since added four different PS4 Launch Day bundles in addition to the standard non-Launch Day console, fragmenting early PS4 sales between six different skus.
    PS4 is still leading 4:1
    Nice job of reading part of the article and ignoring the part where it says the ps4 is selling 2:1..... also nice job making up that 4:1 number.

Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast