Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Microsoft Confirmed 1st party titles will remain $60
    Third party games will likely be higher.
    but if they do that for the One im sure they will for the ps4(confirmed 1st party 59.99 as well) since it wouldnt make sense to them to release it cheaper on only one console
    LETS GO KNICKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    It's hilarious really. These PS guys are screaming blood murder because Microsoft is taking away their discs and then they turn around and get bent over by Gamestop and don't say a word. Gamestop makes A LOT of money and they do it by ripping you off.
    Sure but you use Gamestop for the convenience. Do they make money? Sure they are a business, do you want them to sell the game for what they paid for it? What happens when they buy a game and never sell the game. How many games do you see in their bargain bin for pennies you think they made money on all those?

If you use all their promo's you can get some decent deals. I don't really have a problem with them because they have the customer base to make those sales, my only way of doing it is through ebay or craigslist and then I gotta pay fees and package it and ****. I'd rather just take it to Gamestop, or do Amazon simply for the convenience. I lose a few bucks sure, but its a hell of a lot easier.

It's hilarious really. These PS guys are screaming blood murder because Microsoft is taking away their discs and then they turn around and get bent over by Gamestop and don't say a word. Gamestop makes A LOT of money and they do it by ripping you off.
    Sure but you use Gamestop for the convenience. Do they make money? Sure they are a business, do you want them to sell the game for what they paid for it? What happens when they buy a game and never sell the game. How many games do you see in their bargain bin for pennies you think they made money on all those?

If you use all their promo's you can get some decent deals. I don't really have a problem with them because they have the customer base to make those sales, my only way of doing it is through ebay or craigslist and then I gotta pay fees and package it and ****. I'd rather just take it to Gamestop, or do Amazon simply for the convenience. I lose a few bucks sure, but its a hell of a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post

Sure it's convenient but I think it's more convenient to have all your games digitally saved to your account. It's one or the other I guess

The Cult of Gattis

Read somewhere that Killzone is out preordering COD: Ghosts. And because we all know COD will destroy Killzone in total sales these pre-order charts need to be taken with a grain of salt.

The Cult of Gattis

Sure it's convenient but I think it's more convenient to have all your games digitally saved to your account. It's one or the other I guess
    Well thats a completely different argument.

Read somewhere that Killzone is out preordering COD: Ghosts. And because we all know COD will destroy Killzone in total sales these pre-order charts need to be taken with a grain of salt.
    This is like comparing a freshly shat turd to a old stale turd with traces of blood on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    This is like comparing a freshly shat turd to a old stale turd with traces of blood on it.
    Yea I don't want either just noting that pre order sales don't indicate consumer demand and what the balls is going on in your sig?

The Cult of Gattis

Yea I don't want either just noting that pre order sales don't indicate consumer demand and what the balls is going on in your sig?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es-2gqXEa9Q

Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

I expected 60 bucks for now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    hahahaha excellent. I was laughing so hard
    Last edited by ATL#22; 06-17-2013 at 02:16 PM.

The Cult of Gattis

Official Xbox One Discussion Thread

I don't like GameStop for the sole reason that they leech money off of game developers. I understand that it's a part of their business, but it annoys me.

I personally trade games into Amazon. They give you a pretty fair amount and Amazon credit is worth much more to me than Gamestop credit because you can use it on whatever and it's tax free.

Here is my problem

Kindle: Digital books that you can't resale or trade. People buy that **** up like crazy.
    MP3 Players: Digital music that you can't resale or trade. Everyone loves digital music.
    Steam: Digital PC games that you can't resale or trade. PC gamers love that ****.
    X1: Digital video games that you can resale (kind of) and you can trade once (but can give free access to). OMG!! The sorcery!! Its PS fanboys driving the train. Every type of digital media has been for the better. 1 year from now no one will be talking about DRM.

The Cult of Gattis

Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22:26455599
    Here is my problem

Kindle: Digital books that you can't resale or trade. People buy that **** up like crazy.
    MP3 Players: Digital music that you can't resale or trade. Everyone loves digital music.
    Steam: Digital PC games that you can't resale or trade. PC gamers love that ****.
    X1: Digital video games that you can resale (kind of) and you can trade once (but can give free access to). OMG!! The sorcery!! Its PS fanboys driving the train. Every type of digital media has been for the better. 1 year from now no one will be talking about DRM.
    imo if xbox doesnt have any technology problems right out of the gate, 1 year from now the xbox is going to be the preferred system in the U.S. if it works like they say it will it has so much more to offer than the ps4.

Page 2 of 178 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast