Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Reports of Wade's demise greatly exaggerated?

Even I said he looked done. He looked old, unathletic and his jumpshot looked broken. Then he goes and puts up 32 points, 6 rebounds, 6 steals and 4 assists in one of the biggest games of the year.

In the game, the announcers were talking about Wade willingly sacrificing and taking a backseat. I didn't buy it, I thought he was declining. But maybe he is just taking a backseat to LeBron for the sake of the team.

So is Wade declining? Or just sacrificing? Is he still the best SG in the league?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

1 good game =wade is back?

No where near the best sg, but certainly top 5

He never was the best SG in the league...

But its a little bit of both. Part of it is he knows its Lebrons time & he knows he needa to let him take over this team

But the other part is thar he is old & declining with the injuries. Its not as bad as people think though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtirado16:26435877
    He never was the best SG in the league...

But its a little bit of both. Part of it is he knows its Lebrons time & he knows he needa to let him take over this team

But the other part is thar he is old & declining with the injuries. Its not as bad as people think though.
    Yea, he was never the best, was always a top 2 sg

Just like tmac

he's declined a little, but he's still the best SG when healthy. the problem now is he just isn't healthy very much lately. and playing with lebron hurts his game. he's playing in alot of pain right now and hasn't been very good for the most part these playoffs, but when the heat need him he comes through, gutsy performance tonight from dwyane.

It's really hard to say. I think he's been like this for awhile though. This is not the first time Wade has proven people wrong after everyone said he was too injury prone, and done..

He just cant give it 82 games a year + playoffs anymore. His body won't let him.

I think he should be the Heat's 6th man. Still get 25-35 mins, but come of the bench.... I don't know if he has the modesty to be taken out of the starting rotation, but something needs to happen to help this man stay healthy.

I don't think Kobe will be Kobe next year, so the "best SG" moniker is wide-open. After Harden, there isn't really an elite SG that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10:26435882
    he's declined a little, but he's still the best SG when healthy. the problem now is he just isn't healthy very much lately. he's playing in alot of pain right now and hasn't been very good for the most part these playoffs, but when the heat need him he comes through, gutsy performance tonight from dwyane.
    You think when healthy he's better than Kobe... I don't even know if he's better than Harden.

I've always felt like he was overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10:26435882
    he's declined a little, but he's still the best SG when healthy. the problem now is he just isn't healthy very much lately. he's playing in alot of pain right now and hasn't been very good for the most part these playoffs, but when the heat need him he comes through, gutsy performance tonight from dwyane.
    Kobe, Harden, maybe wade?

The rest of the list is irrelevant because I'm sure it involves Joe Johnson and Monta Ellis at some point

Defensively he was definitely a lot better than Kobe this year.

I feel like this season Kobe Vs. Wade is about even as far as performance.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapintheClip View Post
    Yea, he was never the best, was always a top 2 sg

Just like tmac
    For a couple of seasons, he absolutely was better than Kobe. Last year I had Kobe as the best SG for the first time in a couple seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtirado16 View Post
    You think when healthy he's better than Kobe... I don't even know if he's better than Harden.

I've always felt like he was overrated.
    absolutely

Like stu lantz says " 1 game doesn't take you out of a slump, 1 game doesn't put you in a slump."

Wade is one of my fav players EVER! But no way he's better than Kobe.

Thank You For EVERYTHING Tim Duncan!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast