Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If the heat get swept will Lebron strongly consider taking his talents to LA/okc/ind?

Hypothetically speaking that heat get swept and LeBron gets booed out of the building, do you think you would consider moving to another contender in 2014?

I just hope not for the Lakers, I couldn't root for a player like him.

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    ^ this is how you differentiate a kobe fan and a laker fan.

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    ^ this is how you differentiate a kobe fan and a laker fan.
    Not at all. I just want winners on the team, not regular season stat stuffers who care more about their fg% than winning a game. It's the exact opposite of what you implied. Not everyone is a lebron pork cigar swallower, some fans actually have the opinion that he is not a true winner. I share that opinion.

Not at all. I just want winners on the team, not regular season stat stuffers who care more about their fg% than winning a game. It's the exact opposite of what you implied. Not everyone is a lebron pork cigar swallower, some fans actually have the opinion that he is not a true winner. I share that opinion.
    obviously you explaining yourself is expected, but lets be honest we both know whats up, btw didn't read a word of this post.

Why not ? he would be perfect for the Lakers or clips ,he's a beast & would excel in Hollywood. The Lakers need people like him that can attack the rim. With Kobe gone in the next two years he will pass the torch to LeBron. if CP three and Dwight care to join him then watch out. But can you imagine OKC clippers or the Pacers with him ...oh my goodness

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    obviously you explaining yourself is expected, but lets be honest we both know whats up, btw didn't read a word of this post.
    Don't bother to quote me then.

Quote Originally Posted by RaidLakeDodgers View Post
    Why not ? he would be perfect for the Lakers or clips ,he's a beast & would excel in Hollywood. The Lakers need people like him that can attack the rim. With Kobe gone in the next two years he will pass the torch to LeBron. if CP three and Dwight care to join him then watch out. But can you imagine OKC clippers or the Pacers with him ...oh my goodness
    hes a kobe fan first laker fan second, so having lebron play on the lakers is a big no no.

Quote Originally Posted by RaidLakeDodgers View Post
    he will be about 30 by then, he relies a lot on superior athleticism, especially on the defensive side of the ball. A man that big uses tons of energy to move around, i don't know if his decline would start around that time. Plus it would be for mucho dinero and there would be younger options available. And, I feel like he lacks a winning/foot on throat mentality needed from your top player.

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Pfft, I'll take this stat stuffer. iirc there are slim pickings when it comes to 2014 FA so we must choose wisely.

I WANT TO PASS THE CELTICS!
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

LOL @ Kobephiles. These threads won't be seen next time the Heat wins a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Pfft, I'll take this stat stuffer. iirc there are slim pickings when it comes to 2014 FA so we must choose wisely.

I'm hoping dwight resigns. howard, love, irving

Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post

also lakers should look at cali natives like amir johnson, solid big man off the bench.

God this thread is stupid.

I'm hoping dwight resigns. howard, love, irving
    How about Howard LeBron and Irving= unstoppable!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast