Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,751

    LeBron gets 2K14 cover

    Solidly established as professional basketball's best player and a mortal lock for the hall of fame, LeBron James, after 10 years as an A-list superstar, will finally appear on the cover of a video game when NBA 2K14 hits shelves this autumn.

    James will grace a packshot (full size at the end of this article) appearing on five different platforms—the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, arriving on the traditional first-Tuesday-in-October date of Oct. 1; and on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 when those new consoles arrive. Argent said NBA 2K14's Xbox One and PS4 versions will launch the same day those two consoles arrive. Their launch dates have not yet been announced.
    http://kotaku.com/a-pair-of-kings-nb...-cov-511776954
    Well deserved.
    Pretty funny video with Kerr and LeBron. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=KiQEqZ-QuUo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    26,733
    well now I cant get the game, ****,

    does matter I havnt bought a 2k or madden series in years, fact is they are all the damn same, nothing ****ing changes. and I cant pay 50+ for a game that is exactly the same + a few kinks


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,869
    Cover looks horrible , at least have him dunking the ball or something.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,270
    Quote Originally Posted by WITZ View Post
    Cover looks horrible , at least have him dunking the ball or something.
    I like it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,656
    i like the cover

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    does matter I havnt bought a 2k or madden series in years, fact is they are all the damn same, nothing ****ing changes. and I cant pay 50+ for a game that is exactly the same + a few kinks
    +1, no competition, no reason for them to improve.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    24,308
    Quote Originally Posted by *Silver&Black* View Post
    +1, no competition, no reason for them to improve.
    NBA Live just stopped all together like 2 years ago. I still remember one clip where Boozer was standing still and dunked it from the FT line. After that they scrapped it, lol.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,307
    i wish ea would throw something out.
    2ks online is still pathetic. awful servers and no where near the online gameplay of ea.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    NBA Live just stopped all together like 2 years ago. I still remember one clip where Boozer was standing still and dunked it from the FT line. After that they scrapped it, lol.
    Even if NBA Live would just come out with something, it's better than having 1 release out and that company (2k) just recycling the same release from the year before. Competition makes things better.

    On the flip side, the same could be said (and more needed IMO) for EA to have competition in the NFL video game industry because Madden is really repetitive. Myself, I would just like for them to keep pushing for better player models (graphics) every year, that would be a step in the right direction. But why should they when they know they will sell the release regardless.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,308
    Live is coming out on next gen but it still look crappy 2k allday

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,501
    Plz do not flop on 2k14....
    Kings of New York

    WELCOME TO PLANET ORANGE & BLUE

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central IL
    Posts
    504
    Damn was really hoping for more of the older covers like with Jordan, Bird and Johnson, things like that or maybe a team cover! Like a dream team cover or team usa..etc action shot though (not them just standing there)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    3,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitownhero1992 View Post
    Damn was really hoping for more of the older covers like with Jordan, Bird and Johnson, things like that or maybe a team cover! Like a dream team cover or team usa..etc action shot though (not them just standing there)
    Heh, those covers of old players are getting old. They need to focus on the future/present, not the past. Anyhow, LeBron deserves that cover. Took awhile but he should've been on 2k13.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    8,843
    Quote Originally Posted by dalton749 View Post
    i wish ea would throw something out.
    2ks online is still pathetic. awful servers and no where near the online gameplay of ea.
    Only problem was everything else was terrible when it came to Live. Unrealistic and they practically released the same game every year. The new live looks just as bad as the older versions on the next gen. systems.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    8,843
    The best 2k as far as online play went was the one with Garnett on the cover 2k9

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •