Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it Nash turn to retire?

Nash has been in the NBA for a while and he is knocking 40. He was injured for most of the season and his healing time was that of a 40yr old man slow. While he is still a good shooter and passer he is however slow. He uses his off hand to wand off and get round defenders. He was never a great defender so it hard to say he fell off in that department but he is awful in transition. It could be injury or it could be age. I think its both. He clearly should not be a starter. Should he wait to hit the wall like Kidd or just call it quits now.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-06-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Ummmm...$14 Million says no.

i think its $18 million..

he need money. He has a bunch of kids and an annoying ex wife

He has to pay the b1tches.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Nash has been in the NBA for a while and he is knocking 40. He was injured for most of the season and his healing time was that of a 40yr old man slow. While he is still a good shooter and passer he is however slow. He uses his of had to wand off and get round defenders. He was never a great defender so it hard to say he fell off in that department but he is awful in transition. It could be injury or it could be age. I think its both. He clearly should not be a starter. Should he wait to hit the wall like Kidd or just call it quits now.
    Were you trying to say he uses his off hand to ward off and get around defenders? He's always done, has nothing to do with him getting old.

I don't think Steve Nash cares about winning a ring anymore. At this point, he's just going to collect his money and retire. Watching him play, he always seems satisfied even when they lose. LAL picking up Steve Nash really hurt his season. Had he played for any other team that actually needed a PG, they would've benefited a lot. Heck, NYK should've picked Nash up.

no! he should give it a go this season and see how it goes if its another injury ritteled season than yeah he should

Last year was a mess for the Lakers, I say to give it another go.

I dont know if his struggles last year were a result of old age, or the way the Lakers team operated last year. I'm inclined to go with the latter.
    Go Knicks!

All time

i don't see him retiring right now, but if he gets hit with injuries again and struggles maybe after this next season.

i would like to see him retire a raptor after hes done sucking the lakers bank.

Definitely NOT. He has alot more left in the tank thank Kidd/Hill but his days as a starter should be over. He would make a great backup at this stage.

No one wants to retire a Raptor

he will retire in 2 years, the one who's next to retire is Ray Allen
    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Funny, he didn't have much injury problems in Phoenix...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast