Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Yeah, it definitely is. If there is such thing as "can't miss" (which there really isn't if we are being literal and realistic) then he isn't it at all. Long way to go.

Oops wrong thread my bad.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-14-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    I kind of get the feeling that Kivlehan will be the next Catricala or Romero. Old for his level and all that.
    Ditto. Albeit I'm not yet entirely convinced Romero is done... but at the same time I'm pretty close. There's still hope, just not too much.

Yeah, it definitely is. If there is such thing as "can't miss" (which there really isn't if we are being literal and realistic) then he isn't it at all. Long way to go.
    Yeah, my impression is Gabby is a big 'hope' project who has given some small reason to keep believing. After all he has shown some reasons to believe he may follow his uncle's footsteps in some ways, and not necessarily bad ways (if you appreciated Vladi's unique approach at the plate, which was similar to Ichiro, except Vladi had more power). But Gabby has a LOT to prove at the minor league level to even have a chance at sniffing a shot in the majors. And he may be unfortunate in his timing, as its entirely possible the Mariners are stocked at all positions Gabby could play when his MLB window comes around.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

I kind of get the feeling that Kivlehan will be the next Catricala or Romero. Old for his level and all that.
    Could be different based on the fact that kivlehan played just football his first three years of college. Played his senior year and won conference player of the year. He might be older but he is 3 years younger with his development.

James Jones placed on the 7-day DL with a concussion.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152