Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fat Burners and what you eat question

Hey guys so I have recently changed up my diet and started taking fat burners. I am not fat but just want to lean up quicker for summer. Now my question is it pointless to take a fat burner without lowering my calories? I changed up my diet to where I am eating clean and I am not worried about how much I weigh.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Braves28Herbs7 View Post
    Hey guys so I have recently changed up my diet and started taking fat burners. I am not fat but just want to lean up quicker for summer. Now my question is it pointless to take a fat burner without lowering my calories? I changed up my diet to where I am eating clean and I am not worried about how much I weigh.
    Yes, they don't burn that much extra. You want to shoot for 500 under your maintenance per day. That will help you lose a pound a week.

Ditch the fat burners.

No one gets shredded because of fat burners. There is just no need for them

most of them are just caffeine and green tea. Honestly your better off spending your money on good food and you'll get way better results.

Quote Originally Posted by Braves28Herbs7 View Post
    The fat burner doesn't really "burn fat." It supresses your appetite and gives you a little more energy. So if you do that and eat the same amount of calories nothing is going to happen.

Fat Burners are fads. They don't do much but suppress your appetite as UGBJM stated.

Lower your caloric intake per day. Cut back on sodium intake to reduce bloating. Drink plenty of water and do not eat until full, eat until satisfied (there is a difference).
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Fat Burners are fads. They don't do much but suppress your appetite as UGBJM stated.

Lower your caloric intake per day. Cut back on sodium intake to reduce bloating. Drink plenty of water and do not eat until full, eat until satisfied (there is a difference).
    Good strong advice. Nice post. Nailed it

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

what is the cut off on sodium? IE what is the target to stay under.

This is what I've been doing all week, as well as cutting carbs, and I've lost 5 pounds in 5 days. definitely better than any fat burner.

if I am trying to maintain weight while shredding how many calories should i be looking at per day?

Quote Originally Posted by whiterock View Post
    What how did you lost your 5 pound weight in a 5 days..its really magical..
    I am doing exercise and have some more fat losing exercises.. Can you help me how can I loss my 40 pounds weight in a minimum days? It will be appreciated..
    Don't eat like a cow

I don't use any fat burner i.e fat burning supplements or steroids.
    I do focus on natural fat burning foods to lose all extra weight.
    I am taking green leafy vegetables salad, citrus fruits juices, green tea, and fish oil for the fat burning purposes.
    Last edited by Gresham; 02-22-2014 at 01:53 AM.
    adamprowse fitness

Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
    2/539 High Street Maitland,
    New South Wales 2320, Australia

Eat More Natural food and Eat Fiber, Drink plenty amount of water, Eat food low calories etc.

Red face

Luckily, you can find a way to help your fat consuming procedure.
    1. Go for the Strength Training
    For quality preparing, you have to get your muscles with the end goal to help your quality and fabricate bulk. Ordinarily, quality preparing expects you to pick up bulk with the progression of time.
    2. Eat a High-Protein Diet
    On the off chance that you add sustenances wealthy in protein to your eating regimen, you can check your craving and shed those additional pounds. In actuality, numerous investigations have demonstrated that eating more protein causes you counteract stomach cushions.
    3. Get More Sleep
    It's smarter to get more rest for weight reduction. In this way, it's a smart thought to get the opportunity to bed somewhat prior and awaken somewhat later.
    4. Expend Vinegar
    To the extent enhancing wellbeing is concerned, vinegar can work admirably. Aside from its beneficial outcomes on your glucose levels and heart wellbeing, it can likewise enable you to trigger your weight reduction forms.
    5. Eat Healthy Fats
    In spite of the fact that it appears to be peculiar, increasing your utilization of fat can likewise enable you to ward off that fat. Fat utilization may back off your metabolic procedure that can diminish your yearning and craving.

Along these lines, these are 5 different ways of consuming fat quick and get into shape.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast