Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,751

    Players who improve their stock during the postseason!

    Last year we saw Eric Bledsoe raise his stock considerably during the playoff series vs the Grizzlies. Last night we witnessed amazing play by Chandler Parsons as well.

    How much stock do you think GMs around the league value playoff performances like these and do they truly add much value?

    As a fan, do you put much stock in these performances? (with your opinon of long term plans for your favorite team.)
    TWINSIES!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,632
    Remember Ariza?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,552
    Parsons played this way all year long.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    BK, NY
    Posts
    3,433
    Stars are born in the playoffs!


    JETS KNICKS YANKEES RANGERS

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,472
    No way would the Rockets consider not taking the team option on Beverley for next season after he's played like this against OKC. In fact, I wouldn't be shocked if he was starting next season.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    blinghamptons
    Posts
    159
    Jerome James..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,267
    Parsons finna get paid. Aside from Houston he'd be great on the Wizards/Blazers/Jazz heck even the Dubs could use him. Guy can fit with anyone imo.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    From Way Downtown
    Posts
    11,261

    Players who improve their stock during the postseason!

    Parsons obviously. Jarret jack, Nate Robinson, jimmy butler




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,472
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Parsons finna get paid. Aside from Houston he'd be great on the Wizards/Blazers/Jazz heck even the Dubs could use him. Guy can fit with anyone imo.
    He will get paid.... in a year or two. The Rockets still have two insanely cheap team options on him for the next two seasons. But my guess is that Morey will be smart and attempt to extend Parsons after next season. He's earned it, and Morey will want to lock him down for the future of this franchise.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12,381
    Nobody including Parsons has raised their stock more than Curry. Parsons put up the same all around great numbers in the regular season. He's just a great all around player period.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12,381
    Btw still furious that in recent years we.picked raw players literally like one spot before Paul George and Chandler Parsons. George was a no brainer especially and we blew it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,267
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    He will get paid.... in a year or two. The Rockets still have two insanely cheap team options on him for the next two seasons. But my guess is that Morey will be smart and attempt to extend Parsons after next season. He's earned it, and Morey will want to lock him down for the future of this franchise.
    Nah I'm aware of the financial position the Rox are in. More of a rant about his skillset rather than thinking they couldn't afford him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Nobody including Parsons has raised their stock more than Curry. Parsons put up the same all around great numbers in the regular season. He's just a great all around player period.
    Curry's already locked up; if you mean in terms of recognition, then yea.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    34,182
    Blatche, Nate Robinson, JR Smith all will be coveted this offseason

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,472
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Blatche, Nate Robinson, JR Smith all will be coveted this offseason
    I really hope Robinson gets paid by a contender to be a legitimate sixth man. I've always really enjoyed watching him play, even if he hasn't always been very consistent. He's earned a pay day with how he's stepped in for Chicago this season in Rose's absence.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    toronto....REX
    Posts
    5,480
    Already locked up but we're watching a star in Curry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •