Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Justin Beiber wishes Anne Frank would have been a "Belieber".

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/14/showbi....html?on.cnn=1
    (CNN) -- If Anne Frank had not died a teenager in a Nazi concentration camp in 1945, Justin Bieber hopes she would have been his devoted fan.

That's what Bieber, 19, wrote in the guestbook at the Anne Frank House when he visited the Friday, according to the Amsterdam site.

"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber," Bieber wrote. The tourist site posted the message on its Facebook page.

Adolescent and teen girls obsessed with the Canadian singer are known as "Beliebers."

Bieber, who is in the middle of a European tour, stopped by the Anne Frank House between his Antwerp, Belgium, concert and a Saturday performance in Arnhem, Netherlands. He told fans on Twitter it was a "chill day."

Bieber visited the house "together with his friends and guards" Friday night, according to the site's official Facebook page. The Anne Frank House confirmed to CNN that its Facebook post carrying Bieber's message was authentic.

"Fans were waiting outside to see a glimpse of him. He stayed more than an hour in the museum," the Facebook page said
    No Words describe how dumb that was of him.
    Last edited by #1 Romo fan; 04-14-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Saw this in the morning. I think she had bigger problems than to be a Bielber
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

I really think that was pretty pathetic of him to write that, why would he make it about himself.

Wow you all are reading too much into this. He said she inspires him. He's a fan of her so he hopes she would be a fan of him. Why can't people just let celebrities live?

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Hopefully this whole "justin beiber fad" dies out soon

Assclown...

Was probably ****ing around. Why do people care?

Why is this even news? Moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Wow you all are reading too much into this. He said she inspires him. He's a fan of her so he hopes she would be a fan of him. Why can't people just let celebrities live?
    they'r fake, she doesnt really inspire him.

Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk View Post
    they'r fake, she doesnt really inspire him.
    No duh. Just like she doesnt inspire the millions of others who write meaningless sentences like that. People like to pretend everybody is inspirational and worthy of idolation.

Who gives a damn what he did. People who hate and comment on his every move are just as bad as his idiotic fans.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

It's a constant battle between Bieber and Kanye West for biggest d-bags of the century..

He is 19 so he is going to do and say some dumb things when he is under a daily microscope. If I had all his money and fame at 19 I hate to think how many dumb things I would have said or did.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite regardless of their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful, dishonest, or an extremist type poster I may not waste my time replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

Im worried that Beiber is going to be the kids of the 2000's version of my 90's attitude about Justin Timberlake.

I used to hate JT but I can't get enough of him now as an actor or musician. I hope i never like the beibs

I hate Justin Beiber with a passion.

I don't see what is wrong with what he wrote to be honest. He said that it was inspirational to be there, that she was a great person and that he hopes she would have been a fan of his work. What is wrong about that?

Marcus Mariota

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast