Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 1,441 to 1,452 of 1452
    Quote Originally Posted by everyotheryear View Post
    Not a whole lot of love for giant's prospects. They dissed Bart.
    @Rush

Fire Luke Walton

Ahh. Didn't see that.

I was going off of the article I posted about how other executives felt about certain prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by everyotheryear View Post
    I was going off of the article I posted about how other executives felt about certain prospects.
    Thanks for posting that. It was a good read. They said he was among the top players as far as usable power, as was Hunter bishop. But he was also on the list of overrated prospects. But that wasn't a surprise to me. Outside of the Giants, a lot of people believe he will never get near the ceiling Posey did. That may be true. But how often do mvp caliber catchers come around? Bart will be a good all around player. And outside of rutschman, probably the best all around catcher in the league.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/aroundt...jose-siri/amp/
    Anyone know much about this kid? He sounds like a good player to add to the farm.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

bUt ZaIdI iS a MoLe FoR tHe DoDgErS

I think your shift key is sticking. Lol

I was just joking. It comes from this Spongebob meme.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Job well done FZ, it's been forever since we even have 2 Top 100 prospects

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Here's what Law was asked in his "Klawchat" on March 26: "Who is the next team on the way to building an elite farm system?"

Law had one word to answer the question: "Giants."

The Giants landed at No. 10 in Law's preseason farm system rankings at the beginning of March. But he isn't super high on any of San Francisco's top prospects. It's more about the entirety of the system.

"I feel like the whole exceeds the sum of the parts here," Law wrote about the Giants' farm system in March. "Each individual Giants prospect of note has some significant risk of low or no return, but if you add them all up, there’s more than enough upside to start to feel optimistic about the Giants’ long-term future."
    https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/gi...keith-law-says

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697