Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When is the league gonna step in on the Rose situation?

Just for the record, like everyone else I hope he doesn't return until he's 100%. My question is strictly based on the possibility of existing league-enforced penalties involving players/organizations who exceed a specific allotted timeframe from the point a player is medically cleared, to the point he actually returns. Is there such thing as a grace period for something like this? And if not, when will the league run out of patience and take action?

I think the Bulls have to make an issue of it first, and since the Bulls aren't a horrendous team it's not tanking.

Wait what? It's up to him wtf is the league going to do force him to play? He's not mentally ready can't do anything about it.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Wait what? It's up to him wtf is the league going to do force him to play? He's not mentally ready can't do anything about it.
    I understand but read it from a general context perspective. What if players start to abuse this "not mentally ready" reason for any injury? Is there some kind of control policy in place for this? Thats all Im asking because its something that can be taken advantage if there isnt any policy to control this behavior.

Superstars won't abuse the situation. They are losing opportunities on future endorsements just by not playing and thats just from the money aspect. Most of them are competitors.

If he feels he's not ready, it's the teams problem, not the league. The Bulls have to worry about him since they're paying him. Bulls will be in the playoffs regardless and even if they were battling for a high lottery pick, they don't need to play him.

This is America man its all about me me me, 4get the organization.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

The league isn't stepping in...

You know how much ***** they would get if they stepped in and rose got injured again?

We aren't the Hornets so No

Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    **** the league. Let the guy play when he feels he's ready. He isn't a lazy shady character who is trying to suck money from his team and not earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasTrilla23 View Post
    The league isn't stepping in...

You know how much ***** they would get if they stepped in and rose got injured again?
    If the league put their nose where it didn't belong and forced me to play despite me not feeling 100% and I got injured again.... I would sue their ***** and let the media rip them apart
    Last edited by Aust; 03-29-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    I understand but read it from a general
    context perspective. What if players start to abuse this "not mentally ready" reason for any injury? Is there some kind of control policy in place for this? Thats all Im asking because its something that can be taken advantage if there isnt any policy to control this behavior.
    You can't make rules or policy like that. If he's not ready then he's simply not ready. Proposing some kind of "grace period" after a player has been cleared would be impossible, unethical, and probably illegal.

looks like the beginning of a law suit... seriously we don't know how he is mentally let the kid be.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    The league cant do anything unless the league thinks rose is being sat by the team to try to pay injury tax and save money, which the TEam has said he can play but he isnt ready so the league really cant touch us. as far as tanking being concerened we are still in the playoffs, its not as if we went from the best team in the elague to #1 draft pick type thing,

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    The league cant do anything unless the league thinks rose is being sat by the team to try to pay injury tax and save money, which the TEam has said he can play but he isnt ready so the league really cant touch us. as far as tanking being concerened we are still in the playoffs, its not as if we went from the best team in the elague to #1 draft pick type thing,
    Once/IF (I highly doubt it) the Bulls want Rose to play and he refuses, the league will step in

He doesnt want to come back an look awful for a while.

He wants to come back and pick up just where he left.

Whats wrong with it?
    ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast