Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PSD Mobile: Thoughts or Issues

Just wanted to get some feedback from everyone on the mobile version of PSD (not the app). If you haven't seen it yet, just visit www.prosportsdaily.com from your phone.

Let us know if you have any issues with it and please be specific with your device or browser if you do.

Thanks.

I know as a mod when deleting threads there is no option to "hard" delete a thread. It automatically always does a soft delete. I run into this when deleting spam. I use it on Android droid razor maxx

PSD Mobile: Thoughts or Issues

Question is this for the mobile app or mobile website or mobile skin?

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Question is this for the mobile app or mobile website or mobile skin?
    Sorry, mobile website to be specific. There are other threads for issues with the mobile skin & app.

Ian. Guest
    I ****ing love it.

Looks nice

The forum looks nice, but I've had a couple of issues/complaints.

My main problem is with the new home page. The news sections that you can scroll to the side are nice, but it can be difficult to scroll down the page. I also miss seeing the top 10 threads and would like it better if the link to the forum was at the top so I don't have to attempt to scroll down and end up instead switching the news story.

Also, I've noticed a character limit sometimes on the quick reply (but not in this response at least) and last I checked I couldn't see polls.

Overall I love the look and the functionality of the forum itself though.

I'm on my ipad and when I'm responding to a pm or creating a thread the typing is mad slow and freezes. It doesn't happen when I'm on my iMac but only on the ipad

It's an improvement and I hope you guys continue to develop the look and feel of it. I might actually look at the news portion of this site now. I don't look at it when I'm on the computer but I'm always looking for mobile formats because that's when I'm most likely to seek out something different.

Ian. Guest
    Not sure if this is possible or not.

I'm on the mobile skin and everyone has the same color for their username. It makes it hard to distinguish between normies and mods/admins.

Is it possible to have them colored like the normal version?

Can't See Polls From Phone

Why?

I didn't have that problem. Are you still having this problem now? I am not sure why this is the case, but if this problem continues, I can have SDI take a look at this and hopefully the issue can be resolved.

Ian. Guest
    What about the issue with mods not being distinguishable on the mobile site?

I've seen quite a few new mods that I wasn't aware of because I've been using strictly the mobile skin.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Why?
    Currently, the vBulletin mobile skin doesn't support the poll feature. We're limited to what vBulletin offers as features in mobile as we would also like to see "subscribed threads" added to the mobile skin. Hopefully they release an update soon that addresses this.

We'll look into changing the username color for mods as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    I didn't have that problem. Are you still having this problem now? I am not sure why this is the case, but if this problem continues, I can have SDI take a look at this and hopefully the issue can be resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by content-team View Post
    Currently, the vBulletin mobile skin doesn't support the poll feature. We're limited to what vBulletin offers as features in mobile as we would also like to see "subscribed threads" added to the mobile skin. Hopefully they release an update soon that addresses this.
    So how come SI doesn't have a problem with it?

Thanks for the response fellas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast