4 6.56%
  • LaMarcus Aldridge

7 11.48%
  • David West

1 1.64%
  • Josh Smith

1 1.64%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Griffin would seem to be #1 by the numbers, but I personally would prefer Aldridge. (Love may still be the best but has been unable to prove it this year)
    Last edited by topdog; 03-11-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Kevin Love.

Blake, all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Double Post
    Reason: hello.

David West and ZBO are the only two who actually have Balls all the others are all about flashy $H!$t dunks 3 point shooting fast break points ect...

Lee try's but he keeps getting injured.

lol @ Love winning in the poll. He only played in 18 games this season. How can he be the best PF in the NBA???

This reminds me of how BSPN picked Rose as a top five player last season even though he missed 3/4 of the season. Maybe he should play in one game this season just so BSPN can put him in the top ten for this season too. lol

Its Lebron James fairly easily.

I am a Wolves fan, and I have no idea how Love has this many votes. He has been out nearly the entire year. Hopefully at this time next season, he is worth the vote, like he was last year at this time.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I am a Wolves fan, and I have no idea how Love has this many votes. He has been out nearly the entire year. Hopefully at this time next season, he is worth the vote, like he was last year at this time.
    I have no idea either. Glad you (as a Wolves fan) can admit this.

Same with Griffin sure he is a nice young player but not the best.

Its who is the best not the one ESPN loves the most.

Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    lol @ Love winning in the poll. He only played in 18 games this season. How can he be the best PF in the NBA???

This reminds me of how BSPN picked Rose as a top five player last season even though he missed 3/4 of the season. Maybe he should play in one game this season just so BSPN can put him in the top ten for this season too. lol
    Do you think he's the best PF when healthy? If so then you can see why people are voting for him at PF. It isn't like he's missed/played like **** for 2-3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Same with Griffin sure he is a nice young player but not the best.

Its who is the best not the one ESPN loves the most.
    Like others have said... given the circumstances Blake is the best by default and it has nothing to do with him being a flashy player. Blake's actually not hyped by ESPN anymore. Dude has went from insane hype to very underrated. This year Blake has the best all around game of any PF hands down. He's averaging

21 ppg
    10 rpg
    4 apg
    1.5 spg
    1 bpg

PER 36 and having an amazing efficiency year with a TS% of 58+. Per of 24 which is 8th best in the NBA. He's also become a good defender in just his 3rd year and his free throw shooting continues to climb towards 70 percent. If he was playing on a team without all this depth and playing more minutes his numbers would soar.

If Love was healthy, if Duncan played PF more and if Dirk had returned to form this year it would be obviously far more debatable but as I said given the circumstances Blake is the best PF this year. I think in a year or two he will be the undisputed best PF anyways. What separates him from David Lee and Zbo this year is his defense and all around efficiency. What separates him from West and Bosh is that he has more offensive dominance in taking over games and impacting games to a greater degree.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 03-11-2013 at 10:50 PM.

And injured player can still be the best at their position. If LeBron missed the whole season, he'd still be the best player in the NBA...he's just hurt and not playing.

I think Kevin Love is the best power forward in basketball. But if we're voting for who has been the best this year, I'd vote Griffin (from those choices). That's how I did interpret this...but it wasn't necessarily clear.

It's just two different questions/interpretations.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by hail2skins4life View Post
    Dirk and Love play a lot more like a small forward. Its not normal to see a PF start his move from way out by the 3 pt. line.
    Do you consider Wilt a C? For a large portion of Wilt's early days in the league he shot a great deal of his shots 15+ feet from the basket.

Dirk plays the interior more than Bosh these days. Bosh shouldn't be seen as a PF and nor should Ibaka by your reasoning. Your idea of what position a player plays and what they play like is skewed because you clearly don't watch the game on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Duncan is on the perimeter more these days on the offensive end, especially cause Splitter doesn't have much of a mid range game.

He does the jump ball, but he defends both 4's and 5's depending on the match-up. I wasn't sure why they had Splitter at the 4 on 82games, I've seen that before, I have no idea what the basis is for that either tbh. Went thru a whole thing with Chronz as well about this some time back from this same site.
    You watch the Spurs play much more than I do but honestly every credible piece of information I have seen and every single Spurs game that I have watched TD has played more of the C than the PF. There are other sites that have him listed as playing more minutes at the 5 than the 4 this season as well.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast