Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Another LeBron hypothetical

Let's say LeBron returns to Cleveland, but doesn't win anything. Will he be remembered as a Cav, or Miami Heat?

I still remember him as a Cav because his impact on that team will never be forgotten. With that being stated, he's better off a Miami Heat. He's had the most success with that team and has a chance to win another two rings. I don't think he's ever going to sign with Cleveland again. Dan Gilbert really did a huge hit on him and a return to Cleveland might hurt his marketability.

It depends on if he wins anymore rings with the Heat. If won this year and next year and then went back, I'd say he'll be remembered as a Heat.

Heat definitely. He will be remembered as the guy who left the hometown Cavs to join the stacked Heat and win a championship. Call me a hater but thats what people will remember. He will still be known as one of the GOAT's but the decision is going to be watermarked on his legacy no matter what people want to say about the situation.

He will be remembered as an NBA Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Heat definitely. He will be remembered as the guy who left the hometown Cavs to join the stacked Heat and win a championship. Call me a hater but thats what people will remember. He will still be known as one of the GOAT's but the decision is going to be watermarked on his legacy no matter what people want to say about the situation.
    The reason he left is cause he waited 9 years for Gilbert to get him 1 PIECE to work with. You can't win by yourself so he left and found his Scottie Pippen (Wade) and won a championship

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I don't think you're a homer and I agree, look at the all time rankings and like able players?

MJ-Bulls
    BIRD-Celts
    Bill Russell-Celts
    Magic Johnson-Laker
    Kobe Bryant- Laker
    Isiah Thomas- Piston
    Tim Duncan- Spur
    Karl Malone-Jazz
    John Stockton- Jazz
    DREAM- Rockets

You look at players who impacted the game, and the most memorable, are ones who played for one team, It's not fair, but it's true.

People LOVE stories about players being career team players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I don't think you're a homer and I agree, look at the all time rankings and like able players?

MJ-Bulls
    BIRD-Celts
    Bill Russell-Celts
    Magic Johnson-Laker
    Kobe Bryant- Laker
    Isiah Thomas- Piston
    Tim Duncan- Spur
    Karl Malone-Jazz
    John Stockton- Jazz
    DREAM- Rockets

You look at players who impacted the game, and the most memorable, are ones who played for one team, It's not fair, but it's true.

None of them were stuck with Gilbert. End of story lol

MJ-Bulls
    BIRD-Celts
    Bill Russell-Celts
    Magic Johnson-Laker
    Kobe Bryant- Laker
    Isiah Thomas- Piston
    Tim Duncan- Spur
    Karl Malone-Jazz
    John Stockton- Jazz
    DREAM- Rockets

Check your list, no one from Cleveland. Why? Because they are a trash franchise. People should remember LeBron for saving Cleveland. The way they were playing before he came, they might as well disband the damn team. The impact LeBron had on Ohio as a state was that much more incredible. LeBron was the team. I don't blame him one damn bit for not staying. At the end of the day, if he stayed in Cleveland, he wouldn't have won a ring and they would remember him as the greatest player to never win a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by xRipCity View Post
    The reason he left is cause he waited 9 years for Gilbert to get him 1 PIECE to work with. You can't win by yourself so he left and found his Scottie Pippen (Wade) and won a championship
    It's not that he left. Its the way he did it and the fact that he had to join 2 other top 15 players in order to win a championship. He is the best player in the game, he really should not need that much help.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Check your list, no one from Cleveland. Why? Because they are a trash franchise. People should remember LeBron for saving Cleveland. The way they were playing before he came, they might as well disband the damn team. The impact LeBron had on Ohio as a state was that much more incredible. LeBron was the team. I don't blame him one damn bit for not staying. At the end of the day, if he stayed in Cleveland, he wouldn't have won a ring and they would remember him as the greatest player to never win a ring.

You're really not understanding what I'm saying... I'm a big Lebron James fan, and I agree he got no help in Cleveland and had terrible management, but ALL I'M SAYING is that, the general PUBLIC likes Hero stories, and Lebron isn't one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by SOS View Post
    It's not that he left. Its the way he did it and the fact that he had to join 2 other top 15 players in order to win a championship. He is the best player in the game, he really should not need that much help.
    Eh without Lebron the Miami Heat aren't the best team in the league, so I don't think it's "That much help" There has been plenty of teams more stacked.

You're really not understanding what I'm saying... I'm a big Lebron James fan, and I agree he got no help in Cleveland and had terrible management, but ALL I'M SAYING is that, the general PUBLIC likes Hero stories, and Lebron isn't one of them...
    Yes, but your list is based off what you think. No one is saying that.. Kobe wasn't a LAL his entire career, he was traded. When his career is long gone, no one will care about Cavs.

So Shaq isn't likeable because he played for a bunch of different teams? What about Kareem, who also played for the Bucks?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    There are hall of famers who played for the Cavs - Nate Thurmond, Walt Frasier, Lenny Wilkens, Chuck Daly, and Wayne Embry. And... LeBron James will be another one day. Probably Kyrie too!
    Ocean Spray, you fit the definition of a TROLL.

#DoubleNickels

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast