Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Did Steve Nash write a death wish on his career?

At 26-29, the Lakers aren't much better than the Suns of last year. And Nash is averaging 11.9 points and 7.4 assists, nearly lows for him not seen since the late 1990s.

Sure, he was destined to decline, but from 12.5 and 10.7 to 11.9 and 7.4, role player numbers this year, he looks like Gary Payton of 03-04 for the Lakers.

Amazing to see someone go from superstar/impact player to basically a role player in one year. And this isn't all about statistics either. If you watch Laker games and Suns games from last year, you see how much more impact Nash had. He got everyone involved on the Suns and had Gortat's value sky high. Maybe it's the fact that Kobe is more ball dominant or trying to be Magic Johnson this year, who knows, but the Lakers have failed Nash's and Howard's abilities in every single way possible this year.

And this is D'Antoni as coach. Honestly, I thought Nash was going to challenge Stockton's record of 14.5 assists per game in 89-90 this year.

The wonders of playing with Kobe Bryant.
    Last edited by NYC; 02-21-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Troll so hard

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Troll so hard
    yup
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

i guess it's the system they run, but yeah, you BARELY notice Nash and Howard are on the court.

D'antoni has to get those guys more involved.

Nash hates playing their, you can tell. He is playing nothing like he did in Phoenix.

There are currently 4 open threads in the first page alone about the Lakers or their players.. Lets keep the clutter out (you guys can chat about the Lakers all you want in the Lakers forum). Also, I would suggest to leave the trolling out of it.

Free As Seagull.