Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    He didn't come here for parenting advice. People just began to give it. Morons...
    i guess him saying "so help me out.." was basically him saying "i'm not here for advice, just to share a story".

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Pill View Post
    Reading comprehension not your strongest attribute, is it?
    see above.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    i guess him saying "so help me out.." was basically him saying "i'm not here for advice, just to share a story".

see above.
    how is he asking for advice? he simply asked a question.

see above.
    "So help me out can he still tryout without a High School diploma?" is asking for advice on parenting? That's rhetorical. Don't answer. Your comprehension is atrocious. He's asking a question about if a high school dropout can play D-league basketball. That's not asking for parenting tips. Quit being a dick.

see above.
    You're not a very smart person, are ya?
    LA Rams 2016!

Whats his position if its power forward forget the d-league im sure the knicks will take him.
    KNICKSTAPE2016

A bunch of teenagers who don't even have a sex life giving parenting advice? I guess health class teaches you more than it use to, huh?

mamba24 Guest
    if my kid is living under my roof for free i dont care if he/she is 18 or not... He/She is going to school. If your son thinks he can do what he wants just cuz hes 18 tell him to think again lol... Tell him to finish school... If he didnt get any scholarship offers for basketball why does he think he could make a D-League team?

see above.
    he came here asking for advice about D-League rules, not parenting

Im gonna try out for the Idaho Stampede
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

see above.
    I can think of another person in this thread who probably was a credit or two short .

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    if my kid is living under my roof for free i dont care if he/she is 18 or not... He/She is going to school. If your son thinks he can do what he wants just cuz hes 18 tell him to think again lol... Tell him to finish school... If he didnt get any scholarship offers for basketball why does he think he could make a D-League team?
    I'm pretty sure you need to have a passing grade to be eligible for a scholarship. For all we know his kid is a beast but is ineligible to compete due to a failing grade.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Pill View Post
    "So help me out can he still tryout without a High School diploma?" is asking for advice on parenting? That's rhetorical. Don't answer. Your comprehension is atrocious. He's asking a question about if a high school dropout can play D-league basketball. That's not asking for parenting tips. Quit being a dick.
    knicks=love is getting torched lmaoo

Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    he came here asking for advice about D-League rules, not parenting
    The girl is your sig is so hot, are both pics the same girl?

Great parenting. No need to pass high school!

Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    The girl is your sig is so hot, are both pics the same girl?
    same girl

izabel goulart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12