Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Monta Ellis expected to decline option.

Via a site I can't post on here:

Monta Ellis has an $11 million player option for the 13-14 NBA season that he is expected to decline.
    Gutsy move, shows how much he thinks of Milwaukee.

I hope a western conference team gives him a max contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Via a site I can't post on here:

Gutsy move, shows how much he thinks of Milwaukee.
    Not so sure of that. Say what you want about his efficiency, but the guy has averaged 20-4-5 for
    his career. This year he's 18-4-6.

He might be looking for security at about that range. I think somebody will offer him multi-years at about 10 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Not so sure of that. Say what you want about his efficiency, but the guy has averaged 20-4-5 for
    his career. This year he's 18-4-6.

He might be looking for security at about that range. I think somebody will offer him multi-years at about 10 million.
    God, I hope, but not an East team. It has to be a west team.

SG market is pathetic so he will get overpaid.
    Not sure how good the market is for him though.
    Looking at teams with a high amount of Free CAP space available only Charlotte and Phoenix stand out.

There was talk that Phoenix was interested in him. I'm sure we'll look at him this offseason but I pray we don't do anything stupid.
    It's no surprise he declined it. He wants to get a long term deal asap. What are Bucks fans take on this? Do you guys want him back if the price is right? Say 4 years 10-11 per year?

Maybe they can Trade for him by giving up Marshall.

You'd be hard pressed to find a more overrated player than Monta Ellis. The sad thing is that someone will probably pay him more than that $11 million a year over a four-year contract. I'm just hoping it's a contender in the Western Conference, so that team can start sucking as badly as every other team he's ever played on.

No player wants to play in Milwakuee its so cold, not attractive to free agents, boring city. Jennings and him want to leave.
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    You'd be hard pressed to find a more overrated player than Monta Ellis. The sad thing is that someone will probably pay him more than that $11 million a year over a four-year contract. I'm just hoping it's a contender in the Western Conference, so that team can start sucking as badly as every other team he's ever played on.
    He's one of the few players I think in the league could never win a championship with, He's to hell bent on shooting the ball, and he isn't a good enough scorer to warrant that amount of touches. His size also leaves him as a liability on the defensive end.

I just can't ever imagine Monta Ellis accepting being a 3rd Wheel or 6th man.

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    There was talk that Phoenix was interested in him. I'm sure we'll look at him this offseason but I pray we don't do anything stupid.
    It's no surprise he declined it. He wants to get a long term deal asap. What are Bucks fans take on this? Do you guys want him back if the price is right? Say 4 years 10-11 per year?
    They hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    He's one of the few players I think in the league could never win a championship with, He's to hell bent on shooting the ball, and he isn't a good enough scorer to warrant that amount of touches. His size also leaves him as a liability on the defensive end.

I just can't ever imagine Monta Ellis accepting being a 3rd Wheel or 6th man.
    If he ever accepted being a sixth man, I think he could thrive on a contender, but high volume, low efficiency guards with no range on their jump shots don't do well in a starting lineup. Here's a stat that made me just do a double take... Ellis takes 3.5 3-pointers a game this season and is making 23% of them!!! Those numbers make Josh Smith look like a good decision maker...

NEW ORLEANS sign this dude to a damn max
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    No player wants to play in Milwakuee its so cold, not attractive to free agents, boring city. Jennings and him want to leave.
    Boring city???? You've never been to Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    Boring city???? You've never been to Milwaukee.
    You ever hear anyone say "I am going to Milwaukee to vacation." That's cool if you like Milwaukee, but there is nothing there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast