Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Jazz, Clippers interested in Millsap, Bledsoe swap

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/02/j...dsoe-swap.html

Utah would win this deal easily. they get a young and upcoming point guard in Bledsoe in which the teams biggest need exchange for Millsap, a player that they can easily be replaced with Kanter and Favors.

also Millsap is a UFA after this season.

if i'm Utah, ill even add a first and second round pick on this deal to make it more appealing.

i see a Bledsoe, Odom (for the salaries to match) for Millsap and a lottery protected first round pick and a unprotected second round pick.
    Last edited by eternal slumber; 02-17-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

Millsap is underrated and i think the Jazz could get a bit more than this, but Bledsoe is solid as we've seen from the CP3 injury
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
    Millsap is underrated and i think the Jazz could get a bit more than this, but Bledsoe is solid as we've seen from the CP3 injury
    Millsap is an expiring and well demand a big contract. Bledsoe is still on his rookie contract. The money makes this well worth Utah's time.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by eternal slumber View Post
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/02/j...dsoe-swap.html

Utah would win this deal easily. they get a young and upcoming point guard in Bledsoe in which the teams biggest need exchange for Millsap, a player that they can easily be replaced with and will be a free agent after this season.

if i'm Utah, ill even add a first and second round pick on this deal to make it more appealing.

i see a Bledsoe, Odom (for the salaries to match) for Millsap and a lottery protected first round pick and a unprotected second round pick.

Bad move for the Clips. Your trading Bledsoe for 30 some odd games of Milsap.

Remember Milsap is going to get paid this summer, and I don't know if he'd be happy with a bench role. Just to add, when is he going to play? Blake eats up those minutes at the 4, particularly in the playoffs.

Hold on to Bledsoe until the offseason

What people are not seeing is that LA would have Millsap's bird rights and could retain him by simply matching.

Quote Originally Posted by AI4 View Post
    What people are not seeing is that LA would have Millsap's bird rights and could retain him by simply matching.
    Question is, will the Clips want to match if the price get's high on a backup PF?

what the hell, that's all it takes to get milsap? Bledsoe isnt even that good , what the eff..

[/Center]

I think Millsap is getting tired of playing off the bench or out of position due to a logjam up front. I don't think he would be interested in signing long term with LAC with no starting role anywhere in his future.

Edit: Didn't read the post above about getting his bird rights. But do they match 10M per for him to be a backup?

I think somebody would offer him 10-12m per. Not sure who has cap space, but I could see Houston and Toronto being very interested and willing to throw him the necessary dough.

Only makes sense if they get a pick along with it.

Doubt this happens. Makes sense for the Jazz, not so much for the Clips

I don't think the clippers should move Bledsoe. they can make a run and deserve to get a run with the group they have in tact. sure they could use another post up guy... not at the cost of trading Bledsoe whose value is only rising.

Clips would need a pick back for it as well to make this work to me. They won't match an offer for $7-8 million this summer for a backup.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber37 View Post
    I don't think the clippers should move Bledsoe. they can make a run and deserve to get a run with the group they have in tact. sure they could use another post up guy... not at the cost of trading Bledsoe whose value is only rising.
    unless CP3 bolts this summer, Bledsoe is gonzo anyways.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    Great trade for the Jazz. I dont know what the Clips are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    what the hell, that's all it takes to get milsap? Bledsoe isnt even that good , what the eff..
    Better than any player on the lakers not named kobe, dwight or pau. . .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast