Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

One thing we can all take from that sham of an event.......

Kyrie Irving is the second best PG in the NBA, the world just doesn't know it yet.

I'm not debating that
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

He is getting there if he isn't, no doubt. I still have CP3 and Parker this year above him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Second year, second or third best PG. This kid has a future with KD.

Once he gets the wins necessary he will get the recognition, but make no mistake, hes already there.

Lebron will go back to Cleveland to play with irie Kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Once he gets the wins necessary he will get the recognition, but make no mistake, hes already there.
    you don't need wins to be recognized by knowledgeable fans. It can help, but how come Kevin Love was widely regarded as the best PF (despite what you think)? Irving needs to play some defense, and the rest of his game will do that talking. He will for sure be a top 2-3 PG very, very soon, and may end up the best PG in the game for portions of his prime.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

CP3 and Parker have undoubtedly been better...and I'm still taking RWB.

Winning the 3 pt contest and thriving in an exhibition game isn't shaping my opinion one way or the other, however.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Don't forget about Trist Thompson. He's putting up 11/9 and is part of LeBron's agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you don't need wins to be recognized by knowledgeable fans. It can help, but how come Kevin Love was widely regarded as the best PF (despite what you think)? Irving needs to play some defense, and the rest of his game will do that talking. He will for sure be a top 2-3 PG very, very soon, and may end up the best PG in the game for portions of his prime.
    True. Your probably right. I actually gave Love the nod as well and had him above Melo before this season as my #7 and #8 guys in the NBA. Dude put up Wilt Chamberlain numbers on top of being a 3 point champ. I was more or less saying that for the people that would undoubtedly come in here and say guys like Rose, Parker, Rondo are above him because of their winning pedigrees and overall accolades, which is fair, but were not talking legacies here.

True. Your probably right. I actually gave Love the nod as well and had him above Melo before this season as my #7 and #8 guys in the NBA. Dude put up Wilt Chamberlain numbers on top of being a 3 point champ. I was more or less saying that for the people that would undoubtedly come in here and say guys like Rose, Parker, Rondo are above him because of their winning pedigrees and overall accolades, which is fair, but were not talking legacies here.
    fair enough, I see your point, I guess you and I just don't subscribe to the general line of thinking when it comes to evaluating a player. Not player A's fault he plays with garbage..

and Rondo doesn't even belong in the discussion with Irving now by the way. Rondo fans can butcher me all they want, its true.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    CP3 and Parker have undoubtedly been better...and I'm still taking RWB.

Winning the 3 pt contest and thriving in an exhibition game isn't shaping my opinion one way or the other, however.
    Throw Kyrie on those two respective teams and we might be looking at the league MVP. There is next to nothing this kid can't do and hes got the 'it' factor and clutch gene that you can't teach.

You can wait to hand it over, but I think hes already got it, and just needs the recognition now, but I think is fair to hold off on giving him this early. I will just choose not to.

Throw Kyrie on those two respective teams and we might be looking at the league MVP. There is next to nothing this kid can't do and hes got the 'it' factor and clutch gene that you can't teach.
    The reason I still take those two over Irving right now, is their experience and smarts allow them to be better.

Right now...

CP3 is certainly still the better all around player right now. For this season, the Spurs are better with Parker's experience. Going forward, there obviously isn't a PG any team would want more than Kyrie...and that includes Rose, RWB, CP3 etc.

Kyrie has already flew right past guys like Rondo though. For sure.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast