Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Will LeBron excercise ETO in 2014?

Thoughts on whether Bron will excercise his early termination option? He recently mentioned he's underpaid, which he is relatively speaking. I mean all athletes are overpaid so I hink it was a stupid comment, but let's face it his market value is higher than what he's scheduled to make. Miami is the easy favorites this year and probably next but beyond that Wade will begin to age and I see a better situation for him. The Cleveland Cavaliers!!! Kyrie will still be on his rookie deal and pairing those 2 for the rest of LeBron's career would make them a perrennial contender. Also, I think deep down LeBron would like the opportunity to "make it right" so to speak with his hometown fans and end his career being revered by them. In 2014 Cleveland would be a more attractive supporting cast than Miami and it would be a chance to revisit his salary and get the pay bumped up to max level.

Just Watching Kyrie win the 3pt and seeing LeBron cheer him on got me thinking here. Thoughts?

PSD Sim League | Phoenix Suns GM

You're right man.. Cleveland has a good future with Thompson and Irving. If James goes there, they can probably sign another big name player. I'd like for Howard to come to the Cavailers too.

Irving
    Dwight
    Thompson
    James
    Gibson

Not bad

Irving-LeBron would be dirty

Irving doesn't need lebron though, he needs really good role players like they have in Denver

He's a guy who can win a ship as the 1st option

Basing it off Lebron cheering for a fellow East participant is just plain stupid.

Nah.

LA bound.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Basing it off Lebron cheering for a fellow East participant is just plain stupid.
    All I said is that's what got me thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Nah.

LA bound.
    I agree Paul/Griffin/James would be nasty

I agree Paul/Griffin/James would be nasty
    Nah. Dwight, LeBron, Melo, Lowry, Jabari Parker in LA LAKERS in 2014. BOOK THAT ****!

Quote Originally Posted by zB_#85 View Post
    All I said is that's what got me thinking.
    But is it worth making a thread over? Sure it's something to consider in the future, but as of right now, its just way to early and the timing is odd.

Nah. Dwight, LeBron, Melo, Lowry, Jabari Parker in LA LAKERS in 2014. BOOK THAT ****!
    At least they won't have that ballhogger Colby on that team.

At least they won't have that ballhogger Colby on that team.
    Bruh. Have you seen his assist totals lately? Ain't his fault he plays with 12 other scrubs.

But is it worth making a thread over? Sure it's something to consider in the future, but as of right now, its just way to early and the timing is odd.
    Its a sports forum bro. Way better discussion topic than half the other **** on this site...

There was a thread talking about the 3pt contest and who everyone thought would win, and no one liked Kyrie, well a few people did but the majority thought he wouldn't get out of the 1st round, clearly they haven't watched this kid play as much as they should, he is phenomenal. He's only 20 and has the vision and skills of a seasoned veteran. He has all the intagibles you look for in a player, he's smart, good vision and passing skills, he's quick, a great shooter and has ice water running through his veins.

I can see LeBron coming back to Cleveland to rebuild the bridges he burnt down and be the prodigal son. However, he'll just come off as a ring chaser wherever he goes. If he leaves Miami once Wade starts declining for better chances at a title, he'll look like he did when he left Cleveland. I really think that if he leaves Miami, it's back to Cleveland. No way he goes to LA, he's not going to the Clippers because they are stacked as it is, and no one wants to touch the Lakers mess. The Lakers will be the Clippers for the next decade or so, and will look up to CP3 and Blake as their big brothers, just good enough to hold their jocks, BOOK THAT ****!
    One day Kyle Korver will write a book titled "I Missed: The Biggest Shot of My Life."

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandSpider View Post
    There was a thread talking about the 3pt contest and who everyone thought would win, and no one liked Kyrie, well a few people did but the majority thought he wouldn't get out of the 1st round, clearly they haven't watched this kid play as much as they should, he is phenomenal. He's only 20 and has the vision and skills of a seasoned veteran. He has all the intagibles you look for in a player, he's smart, good vision and passing skills, he's quick, a great shooter and has ice water running through his veins.

I can see LeBron coming back to Cleveland to rebuild the bridges he burnt down and be the prodigal son. However, he'll just come off as a ring chaser wherever he goes. If he leaves Miami once Wade starts declining for better chances at a title, he'll look like he did when he left Cleveland. I really think that if he leaves Miami, it's back to Cleveland. No way he goes to LA, he's not going to the Clippers because they are stacked as it is, and no one wants to touch the Lakers mess. The Lakers will be the Clippers for the next decade or so, and will look up to CP3 and Blake as their big brothers, just good enough to hold their jocks, BOOK THAT ****!
    Nostradumbass

Bruh. Have you seen his assist totals lately? Ain't his fault he plays with 12 other scrubs.
    HAHA. The same scrubs you said were gonna help bring the title back to LA before the season started. How you said there shouldn't even be a season, just give the title to LA already, they were too good. Get outta here Laker-bandwagoner!
    One day Kyle Korver will write a book titled "I Missed: The Biggest Shot of My Life."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast