Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question To Kobe and Lebron Fans?

When i read some threads or game threads, it always turns into a kobe vs lebron match or ''kobe is overrated'', ''lebron is a choker'' etc...

can't you just enjoy both players without putting one down to big up the other one?

This is America, it's very hard for two people to like two things and talk about it without it turning into a debate.

sorry this psd dont like it leave now
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

We're not allowed to ENJOY! That's my new motto, but PSD doesn't do that.

Those who can't just ENJOY are robbing themselves of a lot of fun basketball.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Stop being A pansy tho cuz. This be psd my ***** P-S-D tho bluhd on my momma u be acting like a female tho breh, prolly got some Motrin in yo backpack n ****, goin to English class. Shhhhhhhhieet debate tho

Where's the fun in that? lol

How boring would that be? We all sit around in each thread and go "I Appreciate LeBron's talents!" "Kobe's longevity is outstanding!" blah blah blah. Ignore the trolls and enjoy the debates.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    How boring would that be? We all sit around in each thread and go "I Appreciate LeBron's talents!" "Kobe's longevity is outstanding!" blah blah blah. Ignore the trolls and enjoy the debates.
    Even when it gets repetitive and every single threads turns into lebron vs kobe?

No. This is America where everything is polarizing. You either hate it or love it, agree completely or disagree completely, and you always go to the extreme to discredit the other side, even at the cost of blatant lies.

Quote Originally Posted by boateng View Post
    When i read some threads or game threads, it always turns into a kobe vs lebron match or ''kobe is overrated'', ''lebron is a choker'' etc...

can't you just enjoy both players without putting one down to big up the other one?
    Who says that?

Even when it gets repetitive and every single threads turns into lebron vs kobe?
    But you're exaggerating. There's so many/much quality posters/discussion that goes on in this forum that I refuse to waste time complaining about posts I can just easily ignore.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

It does get crazy at times but its like this on every forum or blog on the net no matter the topic. At times it does feel like the joy is taken out of it because countless hours are spent debating who's better, who's the best, etc

Honestly? Laker fans start it. I enjoy watching both though.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

+1.

But you're exaggerating. There's so many/much quality posters/discussion that goes on in this forum that I refuse to waste time complaining about posts I can just easily ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast