Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bulls, Pacers and Bucks pursuing J.J. Redick

CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

Good pickup for Pacers imo. JJ Reddick needs to get out of that crap in Orlando.

Good for JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

He deserves to play for a good team. I expect Bulls and Pacers to be active at the deadline. I think both have reasons to believe, with Granger and Rose coming back, that they have a shot at coming out the East with one more small piece like a Redick.

Magic need a PG for the future , I can see a Rip , Teague and 2nd prob for JJ . Fair deal

Would be a great fit in either Chi or Indy. Would hate to see him get stuck in Milwaukee. Lucky for him he's an unrestricted FA after the season, just in case.

lakers should try to get him.
    NBA SIM LEAGUE GM

Los Angeles Lakers
    1995-1996: 51-31
    1996-1997: 51-31

As a Bulls fan I don't want him...and that's hard to say because JJ is one of my favorite players (my favorite college played of all times) and he's having a great season. Its just we already have Bellinelli doing the same thing and they'd want another young asset such as a 1st or Teague or more...and its not worth giving up multiple assets to me.

Funny how everyone "wants him outta that Orlando crap" when he has come out and said himself he doesnt wanna leave orlando its his preference to stay because Orlando has become his home and its where he met his wife ... said he would understand if he got traded due to the business of the league but he would much rather stay here .....

Quote Originally Posted by Chitownhero1992 View Post
    As a Bulls fan I don't want him...and that's hard to say because JJ is one of my favorite players (my favorite college played of all times) and he's having a great season. Its just we already have Bellinelli doing the same thing and they'd want another young asset such as a 1st or Teague or more...and its not worth giving up multiple assets to me.
    But then who backs up Beli? We still need a three point threat.

It seems that the odds of us trading him are about 50/50 now. He supposedly actually is 100% fine with staying there long term, but it might just not be best for the team. He genuinely enjoys playing in Orlando by all accounts.

I still hope we do trade him, but I'm not as opposed to re-signing him again as I was before the season started. I'm not too thrilled about paying him big money as we're rebuilding, but he's a good guy to have around. It would necessitate us trading Afflalo though...paying them both isn't worth it.

Picks and expirings seem to be the asking price. Obviously young talent works too.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    lakers should try to get him.
    Lakers have no assets to get him.

Lakers are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post

Lakers are screwed.
    They absolutely have nothing that's worth it. Nothing at all. If they had a big expiring I'd be OK with trading Redick and Harrington/Davis for it, just to free ourselves from that bad contract. But asset-wise, they truly have NOTHING to offer a non-contending team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post

Lakers are screwed.
    Trade D12 to Orlando

I think he'd be a great fit on Indy. They're a bit thin at the 2, and they really could use his scoring/shooting/play making.

Not sure what they have to offer tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast