Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hornets willing to engage in Eric Gordon talks

CALVIN ABUEVA

BEAST MODE: ON

Stupid.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

They should look at getting Gortat for him.

It just annoys me so much. You max a guy out and halfway through his first season he's in trade talks? That's piss poor management.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

I could see Chicago or Atlanta seeking some interest in Eric Gordon, he doesn't seem to be the fit New Orleans was originally hoping for. He's a very talented shooting guard with big game ability, however, seems to be unhappy playing for a losing team.
    Wouldn't be too surprised to see them pull the trigger this early in a deal that can get them back some talent/draft picks.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

Bulls get on this now Deng and bobcats pick for Gordon and Smith

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    It just annoys me so much. You max a guy out and halfway through his first season he's in trade talks? That's piss poor management.
    You nailed it.

And Gordon even said he didn't want to play there; he was happy in Phoenix.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Bulls get on this now Deng and bobcats pick for Gordon and Smith
    Why would they need Gordon when Rose is coming back? Gordon sucks. I knew it from the beginning. He's overrated and was treated as a "great" player. There's nothing Gordon does that Westbrook, Irving, Rose, or even Parker can't do. He's overrated!

Gordon sucks? That's news to me.

When the dude is healthy he's gonna be a really good player.

This annoys me too. I think NOH could have something good going for them if they're just a little more patient, but I guess that's too much to ask for.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Bulls
    Houston (unconventional lineup)
    Pacers

would be great fits for EJ.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Why would they need Gordon when Rose is coming back? Gordon sucks. I knew it from the beginning. He's overrated and was treated as a "great" player. There's nothing Gordon does that Westbrook, Irving, Rose, or even Parker can't do. He's overrated!
    They play two different positions , We need another shot creator and it becomes a half court game in the playoffs . Rose drives and kicks it out to Gordon for the 3 . These two played together a lot in the pass and expressed how much they like each others game and his it caters to each others strength . Thanks for your opinion though .

Can't see Houston because Harden and Harden can't play the 3 .

Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    They play two different positions , We need another shot creator and it becomes a half court game in the playoffs . Rose drives and kicks it out to Gordon for the 3 . These two played together a lot in the pass and expressed how much they like each others game and his it caters to each others strength . Thanks for your opinion though .
    Chicago is a defensive team. Eric Gordon has no defense. Deng is 10x better than Gordon because he can defend and create shots for everyone; including himself. Gordon does not pass, can't rebound, and is a below average defender. I'm sick and tired of the news regarding Eric Gordon. He's trying to get traded to a different team when he's the one playing terrible? NOH have underachieved this year. Austin Rivers, Anthony Davis, and Eric Gordon are all underachieving. The guy has played 30 games these past two seasons so far? He's injury prone and a liability for a team. If he wasn't injured, yes, he's a top 20 player. Since he's always injured, he sucks because he's useless. Shooting under 40%, crying about discomfort in NOH? C'mon, stop crying and focus on improving yourself.

i would love the Bulls to jump all over this. He and Rose would make such beautiful music together. I would hate to lose Deng, but for Gordon i would do it.
    KARL JOSEPH CREW

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    You nailed it.

And Gordon even said he didn't want to play there; he was happy in Phoenix.
    I'm confused. You guys think good management is letting him walk for nothing, rather than a) matching the contract for what looks like it could be a top-5 shooting guard, and then b) worst case scenario (eg him sulking his way out of town) getting something back in a trade? Why?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast