Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Looking foward to ECF Miami vs Brooklyn going to be a fun series.
    Trololololololololololololololololololololo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

cant wait for shump to come back
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

I see the usual trolls in full effect tonight ...

I think between BK, C's, Bulls and Knicks its going to come down to who gets hot late in the season and into the playoffs + injuries. Its really a toss up at this point, all teams have had their ups and downs, statement victories and all teams have some question marks going forward. Not really sold on Indy to tell you the truth, they just don't have a go to guy that you need in the playoffs. Not sure Paul George can lead them past the 2nd round against any of the teams I listed. I would say the same goes for the Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    How are the Nets the "type to run out of fuel" come playoff time and the Knicks aren't? Guys like Camby, Wallace, Kidd, Thomas, and Amare will all be a step slower, whether that be by age or by injury. Many older teams have run into this.
    While that may be the case, I wasnt referring to age in the Nets' case, but Dwill. How many minutes will he have to play each game to have a chance? Im interested to see how they handle his minutes, and what effect that would have on him if the nets advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer View Post
    Justin you're funny..I am actually laughing..I see what you did there..by not mentioning the knicks you're indirectly provoking some of the knick posters on here..
    He always does it, it is comical actually.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    While that may be the case, I wasnt referring to age in the Nets' case, but Dwill. How many minutes will he have to play each game to have a chance? Im interested to see how they handle his minutes, and what effect that would have on him if the nets advance.
    This statement is confusing. How many minutes will he need for us to have a chance? What? Its not like we dont have other scoring options on this team?

We need DWill in the playoffs, of course, but every team needs their best player to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Why can't they be? Other than miami any one of nets, pacers, celtics and bulls have a great shot at the ECF.
    You're too funny. I knew you'd purposely leave out the knicks, meanwhile they are still 2nd in the East. Knicks hot a hot streak already, now they have been struggling only since their starting PG got hurt. Nets sucks for a while, now they are red hot. All good teams have their hot streaks and also struggle at some point. You're just saying this now cuz the Nets are currently hot. If the knicks hot streak was now, you might feel differently, although with you, they could be undefeated and you'd still say they have no shot at the ECF

If you don't think they are one of the many teams in the east who could make it, you'remore of a hater than iI thought.

On the Nets game. There was a major difference in FT numbers. And I like pointing out crappy officiating but this wasn't the game. The Nets IDK when it happened, but they look like a new revved up engine. They just do. Defense was not their problem, tempo and spacing was and shot selection was, roles was. This team looks like different. Brook Lopez was making clutch rebounds, Evans played a role, the bench was solid.

More importantly Deron Williams is playing like Deron Williams not David Williams, Deron Williams. When you hear he's shooting 50% from 3pt in the last 7 gms. playing D, distributing the ball. Homie is back and stopped 1/2 assing it. 4 wks. ago he doesn't run past George Hill or Paul George tonight he did. Lopez was aggressive and he was getting hacked like a mother, I thought Hibbert and West were going to foul out I didn't get what Vogel's issue was, you were fouling them and the Nets pretty much face guard them the whole night even Brooks' played D. PJ made one adjustment late in that game that opened it up, he said rather than waste Lopez's energy where he wasn't getting the calls most of the night in the post, he spaced him 15-20 ft. away and it was over. Deron and him looked great off the PnR. Something I haven't seen them do all season.

Other note, man I love how that Indiana Pacers team plays defense. Frank Vogle IDK how to spell his name but that dude is as good as Thibbs. Amazing job slowing down a game. Indy plays this slow you down in your face man to man D, halfcourt tempo and they pace their offense to keep you playing that tempo. Amazing what I saw. But they got away w/ alot of calls but the style of D they play allows it b/c if 5 guys are playing that way it's likely not going to be called. Absolutely the best defense in the league right now.

Nets fans, your team is back. But on the 21st daddy is going spank that ***.
    Last edited by KniCks4LiFe; 01-13-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    On the Nets game. There was a major difference in FT numbers. And I like pointing out crappy officiating but this wasn't the game. The Nets IDK when it happened, but they look like a new revved up engine. They just do. Defense was not their problem, tempo and spacing was and shot selection was, roles was. This team looks like different. Brook Lopez was making clutch rebounds, Evans played a role, the bench was solid.

More importantly Deron Williams is playing like Deron Williams not David Williams, Deron Williams. When you hear he's shooting 50% from 3pt in the last 7 gms. playing D, distributing the ball. Homie is back and stopped 1/2 assing it. 4 wks. ago he doesn't run past George Hill or Paul George tonight he did. Lopez was aggressive and he was getting hacked like a mother, I thought Hibbert and West were going to foul out I didn't get what Vogel's issue was, you were fouling them and the Nets pretty much face guard them the whole night even Brooks' played D. PJ made one adjustment late in that game that opened it up, he said rather than waste Lopez's energy where he wasn't getting the calls most of the night in the post, he spaced him 15-20 ft. away and it was over. Deron and him looked great off the PnR. Something I haven't seen them do all season.

Other note, man I love how that Indiana Pacers team plays defense. Frank Vogle IDK how to spell his name but that dude is as good as Thibbs. Amazing job slowing down a game. Indy plays this slow you down in your face man to man D, halfcourt tempo and they pace their offense to keep you playing that tempo. Amazing what I saw. But they got away w/ alot of calls but the style of D they play allows it b/c if 5 guys are playing that way it's likely not going to be called. Absolutely the best defense in the league right now.

Nets fans, your team is back. But on the 21st daddy is going spank that ***.
    Glad we're getting some recognition. (It's Vogel btw.)

Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    Glad we're getting some recognition. (It's Vogel btw.)
    No probs. really impressed w/ that D, I think it's going to make you a team that takes 7 games to eliminate. You and the Bulls and us and maybe Miami are there. Without much disrespect I'd rather face you or any of those other teams than Chicago, looks like the east is getting interesting now.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

1/13/2013 - NBA GameThread

That shot by Batum was one of the dumbest executions I've seen down the stretch.

Matthews was wide open under the basket and they could've taken the lead.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234