Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Looking foward to ECF Miami vs Brooklyn going to be a fun series.
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Me too!

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

Talking about your NBA 2K13 association?

Quote Originally Posted by javsvt View Post
    Me too!
    you going to root for the other NY team?
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Lol now the Nets are in the ECF. What a joke. They playing good lately though.

you going to root for the other NY team?
    No!
    But I might ad, that if they play Miami, I can't root for the Heat. After that, I root for the other teams.

I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Lol now the Nets are in the ECF. What a joke. They playing good lately though.
    Why can't they be? Other than miami any one of nets, pacers, celtics and bulls have a great shot at the ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    Exactly how I feel. If there are people this upset about it, there's gotta be a reason for it. I don't get upset easily, but this game was terribly officiated in the forth. We were in control the whole way until then.
    Whining about the refs. I love when fans do this. If the refs called the game fair Hibbert would have fouled out. Brook Lopez was getting hacked all game. Even after he picked up 5 Hibbert was fouling Brook. Not to mention your whiny *** coach started whining to the refs about West not having any free throws yet and next play the refs gave him some free throws smh

The more aggressive team got the calls. You guys were rarely attacking and when you did you got calls. Stop b****in

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    If David West is going to take 50 fadeaway jumpers a game, Pacers won't win much.
    West has always played well vs the Nets

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Gotta prove you can beat the knicks first mr. delusional, which of course you havent done. I'll tell you this though, if you can beat us by say... 10 points on monday, I'll give the nets the edge. But if we blow you out again, then of course 'The NBA is all about matchups' can be accredited to this series, and knicks will get the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Whining about the refs. I love when fans do this. If the refs called the game fair Hibbert would have fouled out. Brook Lopez was getting hacked all game. Even after he picked up 5 Hibbert was fouling Brook. Not to mention your whiny *** coach started whining to the refs about West not having any free throws yet and next play the refs gave him some free throws smh

The more aggressive team got the calls. You guys were rarely attacking and when you did you got calls. Stop b****in
    Have to agree with this. Even Spanarkel pointed this out that the Nets were just attacking more and being aggressive, and as a result, got the calls. Pacers are a very good team though, happy the Nets persevered throughout.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Why can't they be? Other than miami any one of nets, pacers, celtics and bulls have a great shot at the ECF.
    Justin you're funny..I am actually laughing..I see what you did there..by not mentioning the knicks you're indirectly provoking some of the knick posters on here..

Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    NY has got a shot if everyone's healthy, which we dont know will be the case come playoff time. I think the pacers will finish in similar fashion to last year. The celts have a real shot at the ECF but I cant say the same about the nets. To me they seem to be the type to run out of fuel by that time. The Bulls and the Heat are the ones that scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    Gotta prove you can beat the knicks first mr. delusional, which of course you havent done. I'll tell you this though, if you can beat us by say... 10 points on monday, I'll give the nets the edge. But if we blow you out again, then of course 'The NBA is all about matchups' can be accredited to this series, and knicks will get the benefit of the doubt.
    Well we have and you dont play every team in the playoffs, its very possible nets and knicks wont even match if both go to 2nd round.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    NY has got a shot if everyone's healthy, which we dont know will be the case come playoff time. I think the pacers will finish in similar fashion to last year. The celts have a real shot at the ECF but I cant say the same about the nets. To me they seem to be the type to run out of fuel by that time. The Bulls and the Heat are the ones that scare me.
    How are the Nets the "type to run out of fuel" come playoff time and the Knicks aren't? Guys like Camby, Wallace, Kidd, Thomas, and Amare will all be a step slower, whether that be by age or by injury. Many older teams have run into this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast