Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,669
    Hekneeme!
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,421
    Timmy has 4 blocks in the first quarter. Continuing to be effective while in a funk offensively

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Heartland of Basketball
    Posts
    2,894
    Nets sure are getting a lot of calls...

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Heartland of Basketball
    Posts
    2,894
    This is rediculous, these refs suck ***. Giving the Nets the game.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,444
    Nets are looking solid!


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,333
    The refs in this game have been awful all game. And the funny thing is there was only one bad no call in the Pacers favor in the 2nd. The rest have been terrible calls against the Pacers. Really, really bad officiating.
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

    "In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Heartland of Basketball
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Refs are looking solid!
    Fixed.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,444
    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForLife View Post
    This is rediculous, these refs suck ***. Giving the Nets the game.
    Take it to the hole with a purpose. Now they are and they're getting calls.


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceCarter View Post
    Take it to the hole with a purpose. Now they are and they're getting calls.
    seriously? a foul is a foul regardless of how hard someone takes it to the hole. A lot of the fouls that werent called were on jump shots. They were obvious. Or fouls called on George and Hibbert that were ticky tack that werent being called the other way... its just been a terribly officiated game. The refs helped BK swing a 14 point run and that momentum lost us the game.

    I HATE blaming the officials, but this game was awful. Usually i cant complain because bad calls go both ways. Not in this game.
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

    "In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Heartland of Basketball
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    seriously? a foul is a foul regardless of how hard someone takes it to the hole. A lot of the fouls that werent called were on jump shots. They were obvious. Or fouls called on George and Hibbert that were ticky tack that werent being called the other way... its just been a terribly officiated game. The refs helped BK swing a 14 point run and that momentum lost us the game.

    I HATE blaming the officials, but this game was awful. Usually i cant complain because bad calls go both ways. Not in this game.
    Exactly how I feel. If there are people this upset about it, there's gotta be a reason for it. I don't get upset easily, but this game was terribly officiated in the forth. We were in control the whole way until then.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New Jersey We Go Hard
    Posts
    9,336
    Nets won fair and square, Pacers are a nice team I give them credit. But in the 4th when the game matters the Nets stepped up. Dwill playing so well, Joe hitting clutch shots. Happy what I saw tonight. Nets are 8-1 under PJ, showing us who they really are.
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    54,165
    nets keep it up and they can be the 2nd seed behind miami.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    44,105
    If David West is going to take 50 fadeaway jumpers a game, Pacers won't win much.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Heartland of Basketball
    Posts
    2,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    If David West is going to take 50 fadeaway jumpers a game, Pacers won't win much.
    He was hitting most of them...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,674
    wow thats 6 straight nets are back
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •