Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Return of John Wall tonight

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...debut-saturday

WASHINGTON -- The Washington Wizards say point guard John Wall has received "full medical clearance" and will make his season debut Saturday night against the Atlanta Hawks.

Wall completed his third straight day of practice with no setbacks Friday. He said he's feeling no discomfort in his knee.

The former No. 1 overall pick has been sidelined since being diagnosed with a stress injury to his left kneecap in September.

Coach Randy Wittman said he'll have to keep an eye on Wall's conditioning during the next few games. Wall said he's still "getting his legs."

Without Wall, the Wizards are 5-28 -- the worst record in the NBA.
    Rooting for this kid and the Wizards. They are dead last in the NBA in offensive efficiency and a decent 16th in defensive. Wall should help hopefully. The Wizards have had far too many close games where Wall COULD have helped out, including 1-7 in overtime games
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

Hope he plays well, very exciting player. Only thing, can he stop dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I honestly dont think Knicks are good but thats me, maybe thats cause I dont watch them they are boring to me and Nets already beat them.
    Classic DMF.....

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    We have our foot on the Bulls throats with a gun pointed between their eyes. Now we are about to pull the trigger.
    Classic wavey......

Wall's young career has had so many ups and downs in the viewpoint of the critics already. I mean during the lockout he was being touted as someone who could have been better than Derrick Rose within a couple seasons because of his amazing play. Last season he showed no improvement on his jumpshot and as a result has been completely overlooked. He's a top level talent and as soon as he figures it out and is able to remain healthy he's going to be a top 5 PG (even with the PG position being so deep) and a perennial all star in the league. Pulling for him to do well.

lets hope those big breasts don't slow him down

Is John Wall even better than Lillard right now? I think Irving is def better than Wall. It's crazy because I thought Wall would already be as good as Rose right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Is John Wall even better than Lillard right now? I think Irving is def better than Wall. It's crazy because I thought Wall would already be as good as Rose right now.
    He has the potential to be better than Kyrie and Lillard when you consider the fact that he and Rose are the only two legit two way players and that Wall is quite possibly the best play maker of the bunch as well. As of right now based on our most recent memories of Wall he isn't better than Kyrie nor Lillard but once he can be healthy and be the player most expected him to be and he was on track to becoming I can certainly see him being better than Lillard.

It's John Wall's Era. LMFAO!

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    It's John Wall's Era. LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    Right now no...

If he can learn to do basketball things, like shoot, run an offense properly, and not play at 100% speed all the time, then he can definitely be as good as them. I think he has the most potential of all of them because he is the best playmaker, and has the ability to drop 20 a game. Injuries and the situation he's in are slowing down his development. I think he'd be much better if he wasn't on the dreadful Wizards. Personally, I don't see him fulfilling his potential.

Bradley Beal has been getting a lot better as of late. Having beal by his side will help wall out a lot. he can spread the floor and make plays. should be a nice combo.

Wall needs to mature a lot more and see the game at his own pace.. I feel like he is one of those players who's only effective with high usage.

Rooting for the Wiz and ma boy Brad Beal