Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 238 of 271 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4063
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusman7 View Post
    First off the trade would not work. Vuc's salary is too much for just them. Second, WHY would we want to add two PGs (even if they could maybe play SG some). That would give us 5 PGs!
    I like this kid Terry Rozier, if we included CJ Watson and got them to add a big that deal would really help us... Smart can play SG

I don't believe that is a good trade at all. Again you are banking on potential. I think we wait closer to the trading deadline before we trade Vuc or anyone for that matter. At this point, we have a lot of parts, but don't really know what the whole will look like. Besides, I just don't feel that trade makes us better, but actually worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I think at this point you keep Vuc as opposed to just trading him to fill the lineup

He is signed long and cheap. The perfect deal will come along sooner or later
    Absolutely. I think we're all a little more worried about the minutes thing than we need to be. Worrying about how to find enough minutes for everyone is a good problem to have. It's also a problem that usually sorts itself out. Also, I hope Vogel starts and plays whoever he feels is best based on basketball purposes only. He's not the GM/owner, he's the coach. How much money someone makes shouldn't mean much to him. If either Vuc or Biyombo throw a hissy fit than deal with that however you have to. But I don't think it will be tough to get both on the court for 30 minutes a game. I'm sure there will be plenty of times where one center is a better match up and they ride him more. It will work out.

Trade Vuc if you want to if a deal too good to refuse comes up. Otherwise? Whatever. There's no rush right now. See how things play out.

I'm not worried about this stuff right now. At all.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

I mean dont get me wrong, I love the three big rotation.. Im just looking at diffrent scenarios that I might like..

This deal works and keeps us flexible going into next year

Amir Johnson
    Smart

For

Vuc
    Watson

Not saying I would do it but it works. But why would we acquire young player in Smart and we still have a young player in Payton. Unless we have trade for Payton to I don't see us doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetKing View Post
    This deal works and keeps us flexible going into next year

Amir Johnson
    Smart

For

Vuc
    Watson

Not saying I would do it but it works. But why would we acquire young player in Smart and we still have a young player in Payton. Unless we have trade for Payton to I don't see us doing it.
    If they added Rozier, I would really think about it if I was Robb... If payton doesn't progress this yr then we have Rozier as a pretty good prospect

OR

Possibly Vooch is insurance in case we cant resign Ibaka

Just a reports opinion.
    Nothing true or even near to happen.
    If this trade was on table I would accept it in a heart beat. I love AG but Draymond Green is a top player. Maybe one of the best players combining defense and offense. AG and Vuc for DG would be a steal for us.

But, as I said. This is just a reports opinion and nothing to even think about. It would be really good if it happens, but there is a big "IF" on the setence...
    Last edited by Magic - Brazil; 07-12-2016 at 12:16 PM.

I wouldn't do it. Green is a top player for golden state, but put him on a bad team he won't look all that great.

Anyone want Blake Griffin again lol. Now that we have ibaka we can package him with Vucevic and Fournier midseason. Ibaka and Fournier would be great fits for the clippers and they could send Vucevic to a third team for a good SF. Obviously you only do that trade if you think you can resign him.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    I wouldn't do it. Green is a top player for golden state, but put him on a bad team he won't look all that great.

Anyone want Blake Griffin again lol. Now that we have ibaka we can package him with Vucevic and Fournier midseason. Ibaka and Fournier would be great fits for the clippers and they could send Vucevic to a third team for a good SF. Obviously you only do that trade if you think you can resign him.
    I love Blake Griffin he is a versatile all around player. If he ever develops a 3 pt shot he would be virtually unstoppable. I know we tried to trade for him earlier this year.

Fournier ibaka vuc for Blake? Meh I dunno

OKC is now actively looking to trade Russell, celtics are the most likely destination according to sources... If this is true, would love to somehow end up with Isiah Thomas... what do yall think?

Thomas would be great ... not sure how that would work but yea I'd like it

Hmm, maybe:

OKC: 2017 Celtics pick (from Brooklyn), 2019 Magic pick (from LAL), Amir Johnson, Elfrid Payton, James Young

Orlando: Isiah Thomas, Marcus Smart

Boston: Russell Westbrook, Nik Vucevic

Biyombo
    Ibaka
    Gordon
    Fournier
    Thomas

EDIT: Works on Trade Machine.
    Last edited by RLundi; 07-13-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLundi View Post
    Hmm, maybe:

OKC: 2017 Celtics pick (from Brooklyn), 2018 Magic pick (from Philly), Amir Johnson, Elfrid Payton, James Young

Orlando: Isiah Thomas, Marcus Smart

Boston: Russell Westbrook, Nik Vucevic

Biyombo
    Ibaka
    Gordon
    Fournier
    Thomas

EDIT: Works on Trade Machine.
    OKC wouldnt be happy with that exchange... maybe if we threw in Mario