Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 270 of 271 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271 LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4063
    Lmao oh that Oladipo trade lmao crazy crazy

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmao oh that Oladipo trade lmao crazy crazy
    Don't tell me.
    I was pissed at a time and now I am so angry with Rob that I can't even tell you how much I am...

Sabonis is decent and would be a better back-up then Biz.
    Oladipo looks better than most of our guys. Maybe AG is better, but Oladipo is certainly better than the others.
    He and AG would be awesome. Both play good defense and this is what we are really lacking these couple of years.

And the worse part: we traded Oladipo for a rent of one year of Ibaka and Ross. What a bad trade! And what makes it even worse: The trade was made just because Rob was desperate to save his own ***. Thanks Rob!!!

We are *****d. We had a great start, but now we back to the reallity: We still suck!!!
    Hard time to be a Magic fan... almost a decade of bad teams.
    Last edited by Magic - Brazil; 11-29-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Oladipo is an all star. 47 tonight. What do ya kno.

Once upon a time I would wach 78 Magic games a year, I would rarely ever miss a game. Now I could care less if I watch one. Is this the same for anyone else?

I am pissed. I didnt renew my season tickets, because I thought the team was going to suck and that the east would suck because all the stars went out west.
    I got fooled by our early start and decided to grab season tickets for the remainder of the year. And we suck again ugghhh.

I thought we dropped the ball when choosing Fournier over Oladipo and the trade for Ibaka didnt make sense anyway coupled with signing BIZ for all that money.
    Then to see Ibaka go for Ross???
    We gave the 76ers their 1st round pick back when we traded for Elfrid. Oladipo is now an all star. Sabonis is good.We passed on Dennis Smith jr.

I swear our front office is continually disappointing.
    How can we ever attract free agents if we continue to show that we dont make good decisions

Quote Originally Posted by mrnore77 View Post
    I am pissed. I didnt renew my season tickets, because I thought the team was going to suck and that the east would suck because all the stars went out west.
    I got fooled by our early start and decided to grab season tickets for the remainder of the year. And we suck again ugghhh.

I thought we dropped the ball when choosing Fournier over Oladipo and the trade for Ibaka didnt make sense anyway coupled with signing BIZ for all that money.
    Then to see Ibaka go for Ross???
    We gave the 76ers their 1st round pick back when we traded for Elfrid. Oladipo is now an all star. Sabonis is good.We passed on Dennis Smith jr.

I swear our front office is continually disappointing.
    How can we ever attract free agents if we continue to show that we dont make good decisions
    Over pay. Like we did with Lewis

Second worst team on the league.
    Well... one more high pick for us this year.
    At least this year a high pick is still a high pick.
    The forum seems dead now. I understand this since these days are a hard day to be a Magic fan.

Side note: Is it possible to a team start a season with 8-3 and now be 12-30? I mean... This seems to me that we are tanking on purpose one last time. Don't you agree with that?

It is pretty dead in here.
    I think optimism is fading. To many bad trades, bad draft picks. and a culture that reeks.

I don't know if its ownership's hand or what. We have had 3 GM's in the past 8 years and have a dying roster with players that should not have been drafted where they were drafted.
    We need to clean house. Aaron Gordon and Vuc should be the only off the tablet pieces. I like Simmons and MO buckets too.
    But everyone else needs to be on someone else's roster.
    This trade sucked bigger than most of what Hennigan did.
    Orlando acquired draft rights to 10th pick Elfrid Payton
    Philadelphia 76ers acquired draft rights to 12th pick Dario Šarić, a 2015 second-round pick and a future first-round pick.

That 1st rnd pick, was this years pick which would have been a top 3 pick. We gave them the best thing we got from the D Howard trade and the rights of Saric for Elfrid.
    Not only did we Give up Saric but this years 1 pick overall! Thanks Henny!

We didnt draft Dennis Smith this year and I guarantee that will haunt us.
    Trade them all!!

Love Crowder Rose for your pick Fournier and a bad contract?
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

No way!!!
    We don't need an stablished player. We need picks and high prospects.
    we don't need Love and Rose at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic - Brazil View Post
    No way!!!
    We don't need an stablished player. We need picks and high prospects.
    we don't need Love and Rose at all.
    Didn't know if you all were just interested in being somewhat competitive or not. You added some vets in the offseason so I figured you all were just trying to make the playoffs at least.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Didn't know if you all were just interested in being somewhat competitive or not. You added some vets in the offseason so I figured you all were just trying to make the playoffs at least.
    We were but the results of this year have shown to us that this team isn't good enought to it.
    So, it is better to reset the team and start again!!!

Apparently Charlotte wants to get rid of Kemba and save some money.
    Detroit wants to part with Reggie jackson and Van gundy isnt a huge Drummond fan. How about this 3 way trade
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9p6u4o5

Hornets get: Reggie jackson, Fournier and Avery bradley and 2 2nd rnd picks the magic get from the lakers this year
    Pistons get: Vucevic, Elfrid payton, and nicolas Batum
    Magic get: Drummond, Kemba Walker & Stanley Johnson.

Magic new line up:
    pg- Kemba walker, Augustin, Mack
    SG: Ross, Aaflalo, Hezonja
    SF:Simmons, Johnson, Iwundu
    Pf: Gordon, Issac, Speights
    C: Drummond, Byombo, Birch

Charlotte starting 5: Jackson, Fournier, Kidd Gilchrest, Kaminsky, Howard
    Pistons starting 5: Payton/Smith, Batum, Harris, Kennard, Vucevic

None. And Aaron Gordon is gonna get an insane offer that will be matched

I think the money will be scarce next year and we should get a good price for Gordon. He shouldn't command Max money. But we gave away Elfrid for a bag of doritos. C'mon son??

Magic organization baffles me.
    2014 We drafted Gordon 4th and wanted Payton. Philly knows and knows we have their 1st round 2017 pick. They drafted Elfrid and then bamboozled us in giving up Dario Saric & not only our 2nd rnd pick but giving them back their pick. A pick that ended up being the # 1 overall pick this year.

So we gave up Saric and Markelle Fultz or Jason Tatum for a 2nd round pick from the Suns. Smh

The only thing we can hope for is that the suns 2nd round pick is a high 2nd and we get a steal in the draft. But seriously how mad is the management?