Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB218 View Post
    Hello 2 all. I'm a long time magic fan living in New Jersey. Don't really have a current favorite player, just love the team. My favorite player was Nick Anderson #25 back in the day when players used to remain with one team. I like the Knicks only when they're not facing the magic. I am also a Jets fan and a Yankee fan.
    Jersey here too, cherry hill resident but giants

I have followed the NBA for a few years not that closely, and never for a certain team. With Oladipo getting drafted tonight and him being a player I really like, as well as me getting every Magic game on my TV I've decided to root for Orlando. Hope it'll be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I have followed the NBA for a few years not that closely, and never for a certain team. With Oladipo getting drafted tonight and him being a player I really like, as well as me getting every Magic game on my TV I've decided to root for Orlando. Hope it'll be fun!
    Welcome the the club

GO AWAY FLY, YOU AREN'T WELCOME.

jk,
    HELLO

Great sig, welcome aboard!

Check In

1) Currently in Tampa
    2) Favorite current Magic-Tobias Harris
    3) Favorite All time Magic- Tracy McGrady
    4) Other then the Magic I root for the Golden State Warriors.
    5) Other teams in other sports I root for are the Bucs in the NFL and the Blue Devils in college bball.

Originally from Orlando and been a Magic fan since 89!

I live in Orlando.
    Been a Magic fan pretty much all my life.
    I root for the Miami Dolphins for NFL.
    Favorite player now is Oladipo.
    Favorite all time player is Darrel Armstrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Way_Of_Life View Post
    I live in Orlando.
    Been a Magic fan pretty much all my life.
    I root for the Miami Dolphins for NFL.
    Favorite player now is Oladipo.
    Favorite all time player is Darrel Armstrong.
    Welcome! It's been a while since a new member has stuck around. There's not a ton of us, but we're all for the most part pretty decent dudes. Hope you stick around.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Welcome! It's been a while since a new member has stuck around. There's not a ton of us, but we're all for the most part pretty decent dudes. Hope you stick around.
    Yeah I think this is a pretty cool website. Nice to discuss with other Magic fans.

Someone local! I'm not far over in new port richey

Welcome

2020 NYG off-season checklist: AJ Bouye(if cut) [ x], Corey Littleton[ ], Breshad Perriman[ ], JaDaveon Clowney [ ], [ ], Kendall Fuller[ ], Matt Brieda [ ], Matt Skura [ ], Arik Armstead [ ], Austin Hooper[ ], Anthony Brown[ ]

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I've been reading the forums for a while now so I decided to start participating. I've been a Magic fan my entire life living pretty close to Orlando but I really starting following basketball about five years ago.

1. Location- Winter Haven, FL
    2. Favorite Current Magic-Oladipo(could be Payton soon though, love his style of play at PG)
    3. Favorite Former Magic-McGrady, went to Auburndale so I'm a little biased.
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for?- Blazers and Suns, fun to watch and aren't competition being in the west.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- Premier League soccer, loving the World Cup right now. Miami Hurricanes in football and I'm a big UK fan since most if my family is from there.
    6. Anything else you care to share?- Just looking forward to talking Magic basketball with other passionate fans.

Welcome to the forum, dont worry we don't bicker like children all the time. only in the off season lol

It's the only thing that keeps the offseason bearable. lol

1. Location - Florida

2. Favorite Current Magic - Victor Oladipo

3. Favorite Former Magic - Dwight Howard, etc...

4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? Houston Rockets

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast