Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,606 to 1,614 of 1614

hmmm love chandler but after 3 years can he get healthy again? hmm big question

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

I think he can! He won a championship here in Dallas. I heard Mike Fisher said that he heard rumblings that the Mavs are interested in bringing him back. Chandler isn't interested in a rebuilding process like the Knicks are in. I know he's 31, but if the Mavs strike out again on centers, I would much rather go with Chandler.

who do you root for in the finals?? spurs or heat?

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

spurs, as much as it pains me!

sorry guys maybe some of you will hate me after this psot but, i will root for the heat. I know its wrong and stupid to be against the spurs but I#m to envious. =(
    But on the other site maybe duncan retires after the titel hmm

Andrew Graham:

RUN DMC Baby

hmm so kobe trade rumors? LOOL funny but a healthy kobe on the mavs roster (was nearly in 07 or so) would be to funny to watch

but i love our team (maybe a upgrade at the C pos, but smith will get his minutes) so no 100% need of the blak mamba

Andrew Graham:

RUN DMC Baby

Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    hmm so kobe trade rumors? LOOL funny but a healthy kobe on the mavs roster (was nearly in 07 or so) would be to funny to watch

but i love our team (maybe a upgrade at the C pos, but smith will get his minutes) so no 100% need of the blak mamba
    Kobe isn't coming to Dallas. They would have to give up Monte and most of their bench in order for the salaries to match. Not going to happen.

I do think they need a better backup center though. A defensive minded guy like they had with Haywood in 2011. A guy like Omeka Okefor would be perfect to backup Tyson but don't know if he's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Kobe isn't coming to Dallas. They would have to give up Monte and most of their bench in order for the salaries to match. Not going to happen.

I do think they need a better backup center though. A defensive minded guy like they had with Haywood in 2011. A guy like Omeka Okefor would be perfect to backup Tyson but don't know if he's available.
    okafor is still a free agent and I'd love for the mavs to somehow bring him in as the backup for chandler. Two defensive minded centers like chandler and okafor would make the mavs that much more dangerous