Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2809
    Luda!

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Here's a small sampling of my best of 2000-2004 hip-hop playlist (to see if we even have any crossover there....I'm guessing minimal if any):

I remember not really caring for that Anticon maxi-single when it came out, but for some reason, my cousin was slightly obsessed with that Postmodern Pat Boone song.

I was a huge fan of Buck 65 and Sixtoo, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I remember not really caring for that Anticon maxi-single when it came out, but for some reason, my cousin was slightly obsessed with that Postmodern Pat Boone song.

I was a huge fan of Buck 65 and Sixtoo, though.
    Anticon was certainly a very divisive crew/label. Not sure which maxi-single you referring to though.

I liked them a good amount initially when I first heard of 'em but not a fan of much of their stuff anymore. Buck and Dose would be the ones I'd be most likely to still listen to.

*oh duh: you probably referring to the maxi-single that ADD in that pic is from

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Earl

^^^^

This guy has some skills. Popped up on my YouTube home page recommendations, just discovered him today. Here's another solid cover of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ua_Z6pIhcs

....and some rock/metal while playing online poker.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ^^^^

This guy has some skills. Popped up on my YouTube home page recommendations, just discovered him today. Here's another solid cover of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ua_Z6pIhcs
    I subbed

Little mix I assembled

Tribe and Tribe related ish, lampin' in the backyard with the bong and a drink.

Been running through some old school hip hop. Run DMC to be specific. They were so good.

Made the mistake of listening to Gooba by 6-9 today. My goodness. That guy embodies all that is wrong with hip hop for me. All style, no substance. It pains me that he has 200 million views in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Been running through some old school hip hop. Run DMC to be specific. They were so good.

Made the mistake of listening to Gooba by 6-9 today. My goodness. That guy embodies all that is wrong with hip hop for me. All style, no substance. It pains me that he has 200 million views in a month.
    69 will be shot dead soon

My friend cut his hair like vanilla ice and made this cool song/video lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWc1Pnam34E

been playing it constantly. Anyway, he doesn't do anything to promote himself, but I think he's super talented and I hope everyone likes it.

Pandemic by statik selektah

Figured it was appropriate

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time