Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

What "Teams" would you put in the HOF?

As far as I know there are only 4 teams that have made it into the HOF. The 1960 USA olympic team, the "Dream Team" from 1992, the Harlem Globetrotters, and the New York Renaissance (an all Black team before the NBA existed).

But there are a great number of teams that might be deserving of a HOF nod (though I'm not sure how many years must pass before a team is inducted).

Perhaps the Argentinan Olympic team from 2004 (they did manage to win gold over the Americans).

The team I think is perhaps most deserving of a place in the HOF is the 95/96 Bulls who not only won the NBA championship, but posted a record 72 wins in a single season.

Those are the two teams I would suggest deserve a spot. There are perhaps some female teams that may be deserving, but I don't follow women's basketball so I wouldn't know what teams to suggest, though the USA women's basktball team is even more dominant than the men's.

I'm sure there are some college teams deserving of mention as well, but I don't follow college ball to be honest. Perhaps the fab-five (even though they didn't win) and perhaps that Duke team with Hill and Laettner. And I suppose there are some highschool teams deserving of a spot. Dunbar High School, had two straight undefeated seasons and featured; Reggie Lewis, Muggsy Bogues, Reggie Williams and David Wingate (fourn future NBA players on one highschool team).

What teams would you put in the HOF?
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 12-14-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

I would imagine there's a chance we see this recent USA team get in.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

One of the 60s celtics Teams.
    1972 Russian Basketball team ( first to beat Usa)
    1988 Lakers.
    1990 Yugoslavia Basketball Team
    1996 Bulls.
    2004 Argentina National Team.
    2006 Spain National Team.
    2008 Usa Team.

Dont know enough bout Ncaa..........guess some final 60s first 70s Ucla?
    ]