Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Datoni taking shots at Pau Gasol.

janis carr ‏@janiscarr
    D'Antoni said if these players can't keep pace, then they have to find players who can.

KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
    Why did D'Antoni sit Pau down the stretch? "I was thinking I'd like to win this game, that's what I was thinking."
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

LOL, damn Pau always gets **** on, ppl act like the guy is a scrub

has Dantoni won some rings i havent heard of yet?

As i said in the lakers forum is time to trade pau if he is so bad and the cancer and the reason of defeats ( wich is curious because he apparently was never the reason for the wins in the rings )

so.

In short

Lets be bold, and get out of the crap he brings and buy him out.
    He will sign a vets min deal with Miami or Oklahoma and in consecuence they will Be defeted every game.

Or trade him to Ny for Stoudamire, to chicago for Boozer, or a three way deal for J smith that gets him to Spurs.

lakers should inmediately win 5 consecutive rings, while those teams go into the lotery because of Pau.

Deal?
    ]

MDA has no credability to be talking. He has no hardware to show for it. I may be wrong, but I don't even recall Mike Brown saying things like that, let alone for a coach that just came long to be talking like this.

Pau for Amare
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Sounds like a scapegoat, if he wanted to win he would've let the Bench and Howard play out the 4th when they were making the comeback. The minute he took Meeks and Duhon out and put in Kobe and MWP the momentum had died although MWP played well. Pau was not the only issue tonight, I'm tired of hearing all the **** he takes like he's the sole reason we are losing. It's the whole team on the defensive end that is getting killed.

TBH D'Antoni needs to figure out how to get more touches for Dwight. The man did not go there to play second fiddle to Kobe, Pau, and Metta. I mean 4 touches last game and 7 tonight last i checked.

That dude is gonna bounce this offseason to Dallas is LA does not figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Pau for Amare
    Got my fingers crossed.

my team ( lakers) is not getting the ring this year no matter what.

So, if that trade happens at least My player, can win it for my SECOND fav team, ad teach a lesson to some people on the process.
    ]

Pau for Amare makes sense, it would help Lakers and NY
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    has Dantoni won some rings i havent heard of yet?

As i said in the lakers forum is time to trade pau if he is so bad and the cancer and the reason of defeats ( wich is curious because he apparently was never the reason for the wins in the rings )

so.

In short

Lets be bold, and get out of the crap he brings and buy him out.
    He will sign a vets min deal with Miami or Oklahoma and in consecuence they will Be defeted every game.

Or trade him to Ny for Stoudamire, to chicago for Boozer, or a three way deal for J smith that gets him to Spurs.

lakers should inmediately win 5 consecutive rings, while those teams go into the lotery because of Pau.

Deal?
    Lmao is he really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    TBH D'Antoni needs to figure out how to get more touches for Dwight. The man did not go there to play second fiddle to Kobe, Pau, and Metta. I mean 4 touches last game and 7 tonight last i checked.

That dude is gonna bounce this offseason to Dallas is LA does not figure it out
    In Orlando he had Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson, Jrich, Hedo, Jameer always a 3 point shooter. In LA he really doesnt have that
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Pau for Amare makes sense, it would help Lakers and NY
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I butchered his name. Can a mod fix it for me?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    In Orlando he had Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson, Jrich, Hedo, Jameer always a 3 point shooter. In LA he really doesnt have that
    Well they better trade for some 3pt shooters asap

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast