Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Joe Johnson & Deron Williams

Anybody surprised with how poor JJ and D-Will are playing? Guys earn 19.2 and 17.2 mln per year 2012/2013 season and they are only able to score 15.1 ppg (36%) and 18.4 ppg (42%) on mega poor shooting. With such kind of performance from both, Brooklyn Nets are not in the run.

Thoughts?

no

joe johnson has the worst contract per ability in the history of sports

I think they'll pick it up. But so far they haven't been very good to say the least. Brook has easily been their best player offensively so far

Plenty of people expected JJ to be much better with the strong PG by his side to feed him with passes but it didn't happen. D-Will also didn't benefit from having sharp shooting SG on his team. Seems like this plan doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    no

joe johnson has the worst contract per ability in the history of sports
    Not sure he's that bad. But I don't take the Nets very seriously or count them out yet. They need more then 10 games to put it all together.

Maybe it's me, but I think Avery hasn't done a great job this year with rotations either

I'm still trying to figure out why people think Deron is a top PG. He's been mediocre to awful as a Net. System player in the Jazz.

Avery is the wrong coach for this team.

KNICKS PATS SOX

And peoples was saying that Deron playing like **** becouse of poor players around him....why he playing poor this season??he is living near Mcdonald???never knew that somebody can suck 2 years in a row and shoot 30% and make 5 TO a game and be one of the best in his position

I honestly believe they are better with with Humo off the floor and playing small

Its been 10 games...

10 games is 1/8 of the season... add pre-season games as well...

domefavors will not be pleased with this thread.

Its funny how even when playing this bad, they're still the 2nd highest scoring backcourt in the league..... Imagine when they start playing to their normal selves.....2nd only to kobe and nash.... Nash only played like one game so this technically make them 1st ...

Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    Its funny how even when playing this bad, they're still the 2nd highest scoring backcourt in the league..... Imagine when they start playing to their normal selves.....2nd only to kobe and nash.... Nash only played like one game so this technically make them 1st ...
    What is scoring without efficiency though?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast