Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How good is the NBA this year?

Seriously, there are so many good teams. NBA officials must be very thrilled and pleased with the results.

You got Miami, New York, Brooklyn, LAL, LAC, OKC, San Antonio, Memphis at the top right now.

Phili, Boston, Chicago, Dallas haven't even been at full strength yet. And there is so much talent and so many stars on all the teams at the top.

Then you've got teams like Houston who will be mediocre, but have been hyped because of Harden & Lin.

It looks like we're in for a great season. So many storylines.

The only downside people will say is there are also a lot of very crappy teams, but that won't affect general interest in the NBA, because all the big markets are good this year.

People think the league is loaded with good teams and suddenly super competitive at this point in just about every season, and every year the fans of the good teams think it's the best season ever.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=680425
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=530929
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=595534
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=680425

Of course that doesn't mean this season isn't great, it's just that if you're looking for a reliably and meaningful answer on whether it really is then you probably are going to be disappointed.

I think it's medium good. I can shake my head up and down 3 times in a row and any time I do that it means medium good. If I were to shake two times up and down then one time diagonal it would mean that I want a milk shake.
    Thank god all the big market teams are doing well and all the crappy teams remain well... crappy... Otherwise I would have a very crappy milkshake lol!

#DoubleNickels

agreed, this season has been one of the best in years for me, even though my Raps stink once again. I love this rookie class, plus OKC LA Den Mia Spurs and a few other teams all have a decent shot at the title, I think the NBA was caught up in Heat mania for a while, it got stale

Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I think it's medium good. I can shake my head up and down 3 times in a row and any time I do that it means medium good. If I were to shake two times up and down then one time diagonal it would mean that I want a milk shake.
    Thank god all the big market teams are doing well and all the crappy teams remain well... crappy... Otherwise I would have a very crappy milkshake lol!
    Well put

Hopefully this continues throughout the league and more young talent will come in and stay with their teams that they were drafted with for longer and pan out. This is my NBA dream.

NBA is going in a good direction. Only thng that holds it back IMO is the refs amd the ridiculous calls Kobe and bron types get. Great players on great teams don't need phantom calls, completely ruins the game.

And the ridiculous long season, and every playoff series being best of 7. It's way to long, it kills off a lot of good players and good teams down the stretch. Outside of profit for the NBA, it's 100% pointless.

Otherwise stern is doing a good job IMO.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

If your a fan of a good team, then sure the season is great. Also big market teams like the Knicks winning is positive towards the NBA as a global perspective.

Everything about it is great.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    NBA is going in a good direction. Only thng that holds it back IMO is the refs amd the ridiculous calls Kobe and bron types get. Great players on great teams don't need phantom calls, completely ruins the game.

And the ridiculous long season, and every playoff series being best of 7. It's way to long, it kills off a lot of good players and good teams down the stretch. Outside of profit for the NBA, it's 100% pointless.

Otherwise stern is doing a good job IMO.
    LeBron is only getting to the line 5 times per game.. alot of no calls going against him this year

I'm just happy their is no lockout to deal with.

the nba isnt nearly as interesting as watching all these young kids play pop warner in their tight little uniforms grabbing each other and pulling one another to the rough ground if u know what i mean

The best since I've been a fan and my favorite player isn't even playing yet.

It is pretty good

yea i argee its an up year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast