Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    LOL, well, it's not. It's just always funny to hear things like, "Welcome, bud!" or man, dude, etc. I 100% get it, but it still cracks me up. I usually wait after several times to correct someone. I guess I can only be referred to as a guy so many times... lol
    Sup bro!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    sup bro!
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidcrash View Post
    new guy, Vikings fan for 45 years. Thanks for having me.
    Glad to have you here. I don't know everyone's age but I assume you might have a lot of people here beat if you've been a fan for 45 years. I nominate you the official PSD Viking's Forum historian.

This seems like a good community, BUT, the one thing I hate - ABSOLUTELY HATE - is all the ads.

Why are there 42,000 ads everywhere?!?! My poor 'puter HATES this site.

...so I gotta try to find time to sneak on at work, like now. This computer doesn't struggle quite as much as my laptop. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePainful View Post
    This seems like a good community, BUT, the one thing I hate - ABSOLUTELY HATE - is all the ads.

Why are there 42,000 ads everywhere?!?! My poor 'puter HATES this site.

...so I gotta try to find time to sneak on at work, like now. This computer doesn't struggle quite as much as my laptop. Yikes!
    Install Tapatalk on your phone and use that. The psd desktop site and app are horrible imo.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Install Tapatalk on your phone and use that. The psd desktop site and app are horrible imo.
    Or just use Chrome and install any old ad blocker from the Chrome store. I honestly didn't even know this place had ads because I see none. I think I would spend a lot less time on the Internet if I didn't use an ad blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Or just use Chrome and install any old ad blocker from the Chrome store. I honestly didn't even know this place had ads because I see none. I think I would spend a lot less time on the Internet if I didn't use an ad blocker.
    That too. I rarely ever actually get on a computer though. Use my phone for basically everything.

I had no idea this site had ads tbh. Adblocker is a must

The great thing about adblockers is....they block ads
    The bad thing about adblockers is....they block ads, which is a primary revenue source for a site like this that has no products and sells no subscriptions...so if more people use blockers, that can lead to an increase in ads to pay the bills
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    The great thing about adblockers is....they block ads
    The bad thing about adblockers is....they block ads, which is a primary revenue source for a site like this that has no products and sells no subscriptions...so if more people use blockers, that can lead to an increase in ads to pay the bills
    Im fine with ads that are not intrusive, but if negatively effects my browsing experience I am going to block them.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Im fine with ads that are not intrusive, but if negatively effects my browsing experience I am going to block them.
    I'd agree...many of the ones here are often quite annoying...I think I've clicked, nothing happens, turns out an ad is layered over so I have to close it first.

I'd really like to talk to the people that put ads together to understand the mindset....I am LESS likely to buy a product whose ads annoy me, so....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162