Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did the Raptors set a record for an all time low tonight?

Didn't see the game but Jesus, one field goal in the fourth and still won the game? how is that possible. I think I remember one team going without a field goal for a whole quarter a few years back but cant remember...must have been one ugly game. How did the Pacers get 5 shots and 5 offensive boards in the last 40 seconds and lose by 2 lol

The Raptors hit just one field goal and scored just five points in the fourth quarter, a franchise-record low

In the final 40 seconds, the Pacers took five field goal attempts. They missed each one but grabbed every offensive rebound. They continue to be lost offensively, shooting 32% for the game.

Thats crazy that they won the game.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Game was totally rigged for Indiana anyways, and we still won. That 6'8 ref called ZERO fouls on Hibbert/Hansborough and they should've fouled out by mid fourth quarter.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

**** the refs and **** logic. Solid W.

they shot 6/33(18%) in the second half. just crazy they won
    Sens Raps Jays

Quote Originally Posted by AntwanN21 View Post
    **** the refs and **** logic. Solid W.
    I literally lol'ed and for that congrats on your win. I'm Toronto in my 2k13 my career so I like em
    I think Lebron is just the best all-around player we have in the game today.
    -Magic Johnson

LOL raptors score 5 points in 4th and win but when they score 130+ points they lose makes sense

Watch the last 30 seconds and laugh, we got lucky but we beat the refs that **** us over everynight
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

that 4th quarter was painful to watch...

Same old story. It's Toronto so refs don't call **** all. Derozen is going to have his arm broke before he gets a call go his way. It's ********.

Also, bargs is complete and utter garbage this year so far
    "If beer has never touched your lips, if you never dropped the mitts or packed a lip, you are not a hockey player, and if you are, chances are your not a very good one"

Toddy Bertuzzi

Just a great effort to win on a back-to-back following a 3OT game.

Someone on the Raptors (Fields) needs to knock out the refs if they're being idiots. Then Fields gets suspended for a year, and they can also void his contract while sending a message to the league/refs. Win-Win!

Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    Didn't see the game but Jesus, one field goal in the fourth and still won the game? how is that possible. I think I remember one team going without a field goal for a whole quarter a few years back but cant remember...must have been one ugly game. How did the Pacers get 5 shots and 5 offensive boards in the last 40 seconds and lose by 2 lol
    They played a third overtime game yesterday in Utah, so i think exhaustion was the main factor for such low scoring.

Low scoring, fantastic D tonight
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

the refs were a joke. its obvious that hansbourgh is their butt buddy. I legitimately want him dead after watching that. the guy should have been called for atleast 5 fouls in the fourth alone it was pathetic. the raptors had 6 shots the 4th quarter that were not in the paint and 9 inside but the refs were too busy blowing each other to call obvious fouls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast