Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who has the best all-around offensive game for a C

Center with best all-around offensive game... Back it up please

Sorry if this has already been discussed

Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins, Andrew Bynum, Dwight Howard. In that order.

Gasol is #1 because he has some range, he isn't useless at the free throw line, he's a good passer, he has a high b-ball IQ and he has a solid array of post moves. He would be the best center in the NBA if he could dominate you but he just can't seem to take over games.

Timmy D has found the fountain of youth and has had the best start to a season in multiple years. The guy has all the experience and patience needed to out smart younger more physical players. He is still lanky and has that finesse/polish to his game which lets him score down low with ease.

Drummond

Offense? Al Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Offense? Al Jefferson.
    Yep

Tim Duncan by a landslide.

On offense no on has the foot work and skill set as big al when it comes to centers. And it's a landslide.

a healthy Bogut is nice..

Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, Al Jefferson, Brook Lopez, Andrew Bynum and Dwight Howard.

I guess the most complete of them all is Tim Duncan.

Perkins

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, DeMarcus Cousins, Andrew Bynum, Dwight Howard. In that order.

Gasol is #1 because he has some range, he isn't useless at the free throw line, he's a good passer, he has a high b-ball IQ and he has a solid array of post moves. He would be the best center in the NBA if he could dominate you but he just can't seem to take over games.

Timmy D has found the fountain of youth and has had the best start to a season in multiple years. The guy has all the experience and patience needed to out smart younger more physical players. He is still lanky and has that finesse/polish to his game which lets him score down low with ease.
    I like this list, but i'd have Al Jefferson offensively all day for scoring although his passing isn't tops.

Gasol, all around very good at everything, but does he excel at anything? Not really any weaknesses but not as good as Duncan with footwork.

Cousins is very good but turns it over a lot. Great range for a centre, powerful and quick. Has potential to be number 1.

Bynum, best size with post moves, has no shooting range and gets flustered too easily in double teams, very mechanical sometimes.

Dwight - Unstoppable when close to rim, some great little moves BUT terrible FT's, no real range outside 10 feet same as Bynum

Duncan doesn't really have a main weakness like the rest here so probably best all round. He doesn't have agility or speed like the others but has no real weakness. He doesn't have as much range as Cousins, but anything within 18ft is money.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    I think it depends on who you got listed as a C. Obviously if Garnett and Duncan are listed as C, then those two are up there. Al Jefferson has a great game and I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Brook Lopez, because, despite the fact that he is not that strong a rebounder, the one things he is absolutely great at is scoring the ball.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    I think it depends on who you got listed as a C. Obviously if Garnett and Duncan are listed as C, then those two are up there. Al Jefferson has a great game and I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Brook Lopez, because, despite the fact that he is not that strong a rebounder, the one things he is absolutely great at is scoring the ball.
    Check post #9.

i agree with marc right now because he has the FT line edge over duncan right now

Joel Anthony of course.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast