Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 78
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1
    1. Location: Los Angeles
    2. Favorite Current Dodger: Clayton Kershaw
    3. Favorite Former Dodger: Eric Gagné
    4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for?: None. But I have a soft spot for the Cubs.
    5. Other sports teams do you enjoy?: None. I only follow baseball.
    6. Anything else you care to share?: I was at Dodger Stadium when Clayton Kershaw pitched his no-hitter against the Rockies. It was a magical night. I could tell from the third inning that his pitches had something special to them, and I started counting the outs remaining by the fourth. I told my brother in the fifth, and he agreed with me in the sixth. By the seventh, the rest of the stadium caught on.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12
    1. Location: Simi Valley
    2. Favorite Current Dodger: Clayton Kershaw
    3. Favorite Former Dodger: Raul Mondesi
    4. What other teams in the MLB do you root for?: None
    5. Other sports teams do you enjoy?: NBA, NFL
    6. Anything else you care to share?: My pops worked at Vin Scully's house earlier this year!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ventura County
    Posts
    2,266
    welcome to the forum. simi, nice im at currently.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hello my fellow Dodger fans!

    1. Cerritos
    3. Favorite Current Player - Clayton Kershaw
    4. Favorite Former Player - Jackie Robinson
    5. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? Gotta go with the Cubs
    6. Other sports teams do you enjoy? Lakers, Galaxy, Kings, Rams!
    7. Anything else you care to share? Lets go Dodgers!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by GIS View Post
    Hello my fellow Dodger fans!

    1. Cerritos
    3. Favorite Current Player - Clayton Kershaw
    4. Favorite Former Player - Jackie Robinson
    5. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? Gotta go with the Cubs
    6. Other sports teams do you enjoy? Lakers, Galaxy, Kings, Rams!
    7. Anything else you care to share? Lets go Dodgers!
    Welcome, GIS! Jackie's a great choice. Hope you enjoy the fellas in here. Cool dudes...most of the time! 😆
    Fernando Valenzuela, Troy Aikman & THE Earvin "Magic" Johnson

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,397
    Quote Originally Posted by GIS View Post
    Hello my fellow Dodger fans!

    1. Cerritos
    3. Favorite Current Player - Clayton Kershaw
    4. Favorite Former Player - Jackie Robinson
    5. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? Gotta go with the Cubs
    6. Other sports teams do you enjoy? Lakers, Galaxy, Kings, Rams!
    7. Anything else you care to share? Lets go Dodgers!
    GIS... 🤔

    Does that stand for 'Gibby Is Stupid'? If so, we're gonna have a problem 😬

    Welcome aboard, sir 🍻

  7. 04-29-2016, 04:30 PM
    Reason
    Spam

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,106
    To all those viewing this forum, please join and introduce yourself in this thread! Get settles in and ready for what should be an exciting offseason as the Dodgers go for their 3rd consecutive NL Pennant and 7th World Series!

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,213
    1. Brentwood
    3. Turner
    4. Sheffield
    5. None
    6. Lakers
    7. Tittays

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    1. Brentwood
    3. Turner
    4. Sheffield
    5. None
    6. Lakers
    7. Tittays
    You're such an example setter. [emoji482]

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    7,624
    1. Pismo Beach, CA.
    3. Favorite Current Player - Turner
    4. Favorite Former Player - Wade Boggs
    5. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? You Don't
    6. Other sports teams do you enjoy? Lakers, Raiders (until Chucky took over)
    7. Anything else you care to share? My naked booty

  12. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,106
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    1. Pismo Beach, CA.
    3. Favorite Current Player - Turner
    4. Favorite Former Player - Wade Boggs
    5. What other teams in the MLB do you root for? You Don't
    6. Other sports teams do you enjoy? Lakers, Raiders (until Chucky took over)
    7. Anything else you care to share? My naked booty
    Come to the Raiders forum more too.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  13. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    7,624
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Come to the Raiders forum more too.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I don't follow football as much anymore so am not involved in the day to day stuff. I would look like more of an idiot than even on the Lakers forum.

  14. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La Puente, CA
    Posts
    14,015
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    To all those viewing this forum, please join and introduce yourself in this thread! Get settles in and ready for what should be an exciting offseason as the Dodgers go for their 3rd consecutive NL Pennant and 7th World Series!
    There's a spam post above you by "lizlewiscasting".

    Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

  15. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,106
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    There's a spam post above you by "lizlewiscasting".
    They're casting the biggest Dodger fan. Can't be spam [emoji6]

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  16. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    682
    Always Raidazz 1st...but love my Dodgers. Fan from Nor Cal since i was kneehigh to a grasshopper. Favorite Dodger is Mike Scioscia. Currently I'm pretty high on Julio Urias...the kid has all the stuff!

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk


    IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •